Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    Jiang Ling did what he said.

    On the way back, he didn't pay any attention to Qin Siluan, no matter how pitiful Qin Siluan looked at her, Jiang Ling thought he was blind, no matter how soft and weak Qin Siluan called her "Jiang Ling" Sister", she thought she was deaf.

    She resolutely implements the policy of ignoring and unswerving, and ignores Qin Siluan.

    Letting the child follow behind her, her face is full of grievance and anxiety.

    The two got in the car, got off, went upstairs, and went home.

    The atmosphere was eerily silent.

    After Jiang Ling changed his shoes and entered the house, he saw the blood dripping from the bathroom at home. He frowned uncontrollably, and his face was full of disgust and disgust. After looking at it, she turned around and went back to the room. Qin Siluan naturally saw Jiang Ling's movements, she also looked at the pool of blood, pursed her lips, and felt her hands clenched tightly.

    She took the initiative to find a broom and a mop and tidy up the house.

    She wiped every crevice on the floor tiles of the bathroom clean, and there was absolutely no trace of blood.

    After cleaning, she also sprayed some perfume that Jiang Ling likes.

    After doing all this, she took the initiative to make dinner.

    This is what she must do every time she wants to please Jiang Ling. She knows that Jiang Ling likes to eat delicious food. Fortunately, her cooking skills are not bad. In the past three years, as long as she made Sister Jiang Ling unhappy, she would cook a table of delicious food to apologize to Sister Jiang Ling. Sister Jiang Ling will always accept her apology with face.

    But this time it doesn't seem to work.

    After she made the meal, Jiang Ling never came out of the room. Qin Siluan knocked on the door, but the other party didn't respond either.

    Qin Siluan was really anxious.

    Her voice was a little choked: "Sister Jiang Ling, do you have dinner? I'm ready."

    She knocked on the door reluctantly, but still didn't respond.

    Qin Siluan was completely panicked.

    "I'm sorry, I really knew I was wrong. Sister, can you forgive me? I shouldn't have done such a thing, I'm sorry..."

    Jiang Ling still ignored her. She still lay on the bed with her eyes closed and fell asleep, letting her apologize outside the door.

    She was indeed a little cruel, but she had to do it when dealing with a arrogant child like Qin Siluan, but whenever she showed a hint of concession at this time, Qin Siluan would only be more aggressive.

    Sure enough, this tug of war lasted for nearly an hour. Qin Siluan stood outside Jiang Ling's room for more than an hour and begged her for more than an hour, but Jiang Ling didn't say a single word.

    Qin Siluan trembled and did not dare to knock on the door, but she did not dare to leave, she only knew that she was standing by the door stiffly, waiting for Jiang Ling to come out.

    Jiang Ling did not come out all night.

    In fact, she fell asleep after hearing no movement outside the door. When she woke up at more than five in the morning, as soon as she opened the door, she faced the child who was standing guard at her door. The child stood up straight, and when she saw her come out of the room, she slowly rolled her eyes, and her snow-white face was even paler at the moment.