Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    But Jiang Ling couldn't hear her inner whisper.

    She smiled and looked at the little girl in front of her, getting very close step by step, "Are you afraid of me?"

    Bai Mengluan stepped back in a panic, shaking her head desperately: "No, no, I..."

    Are you afraid? ?

    Of course afraid.

    She was even afraid of Jiang Ling to the point of death.

    From the swearing possession at the beginning, to being tricked by Jiang Ling later, she now has Jiang Ling in her whole heart, but she no longer dares to think about the other half.

    She looked at Jiang Ling, the woman in front of her was so beautiful and yet so sultry.

    She looked obsessively at Jiang Ling, raised her slender jade hand, and wrapped her dark and thick hair behind her head, revealing the snow-white slender swan neck, as well as the slender waist and slender straight legs.

    Bai Mengluan blushed and looked away, clenching his palms tightly, suppressing the desire in his blood. Now she is afraid and obsessed with Jiang Ling. She wants to destroy this woman completely, making her cry and beg her, but she is afraid that if she hurts her a bit, she will not forgive herself. Behavior.

    In such repeated pulling, she was about to be tortured mad by herself.

    And the woman in front of her seemed to be getting worse and worse, constantly provoking her forbearance.

    "What are you thinking? Are you thinking...how good-looking I am, or thinking...how to possess me? Sister."

    Jiang Ling looked at her, those sharp eyes seemed to be able to pierce Bai Mengluan's heart and put her See through all the madness in my heart.

    Bai Mengluan woke up when she heard the words "sister", she shook her head in a panic, stood in the water, stepped deeper and shallower, walked to the edge of the pool as if running away, and laboriously climbed the stairs to leave here.

    Yes, she is Jiang Ling's younger sister, Jiang Ling is her sister, dear!

    She should not continue to be in contact with Jiang Ling anymore.

    Jiang Ling watched her run away, standing in the water smiling happily.

    Jiang Xiaoruan swam over from the side, not only pouted, "If you go on like this, this little lady will be tortured madly by you."

    She is a sick girl in her bones, very possessive, but she prefers not to, tsk tsk tsk " However

    , aren't you afraid that she will take revenge on you frantically when she finds out that you are not Jiang Mingsheng's biological daughter?" Jiang Xiaoruan asked suddenly.

    Because compared to being sick and loving and not torturing yourself, losing and regaining sickness is just torturing you.

    Isn't that scarier?

    Hearing this, Jiang Ling smiled contemptuously, tied his long hair behind his head, and jumped back into the swimming pool, with a body like a dragon, as if it were a fright.

    Jiang Xiaoruan: ...

    it always feels like you are playing with fire.

    ...

    Bai Mengluan hurried back to her room, and happened to meet Bai Yujuan, who was looking at her. Seeing her daughter's wet look and the flustered blush on her face, she immediately looked in the direction of the swimming pool. She remembered Jiang Ling It seems that I will swim for a while after dinner.