Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    In this sleep, some people slept extraordinarily sweetly, while others were chased and killed by chokeholds in their dreams.

    As soon as Minghua closed her eyes, it was like Si Luan was chasing her, so frightened that she ran back to the fifth elder's Yaofeng in the middle of the night and never dared to fall asleep again.

    When I woke up the next day, I was in very bad shape.

    The third elder noticed something was wrong with her and asked a few times, but Ming Hua hesitated to speak, but did not dare to speak.

    Even on the way to Chen Gong, when she saw Jiang Ling leading Xiao Siluan over from a distance, she hurriedly lowered her head and went elsewhere. He didn't even dare to meet that little evil spirit.

    Jiang Ling raised her hand to say hello to Ming Hua, but the other party left her in a hurry without giving her a single look.

    "What's wrong with Junior Sister Minghua?" Jiang Ling was a little strange.

    An inner female disciple who walked with Jiang Ling couldn't help but say: "When I saw her this morning, her face was very ugly. She looked very worried. Last night, too, she hurried back in the middle of the night. Originally, the on-duty disciples of our Kiln Peak gatekeeper were going to close the peak gate and go to sleep."

    "Huh? Didn't Junior Sister Minghua go to Master Senior Sister to stay overnight? Why did she come back to your Kiln Peak in the middle of the night?" A Ziweifeng disciple who yawned and moved bricks all night was also surprised.

    Jiang Ling received the strange eyes from the two junior brothers and sisters, and she was also a little puzzled: "Last night, Minghua junior sister didn't come to my Xiaoqingmingfeng to find me."

    If she came, she couldn't hear it, last night Obviously nothing happened all night, she and Jiang Xiaoruan slept quite soundly, and when it was dawn, Xiao Siluan went to her room to wake her up in the morning.

    She looked at Jiang Xiaoruan beside her, Jiang Xiaoruan shook her head and said she didn't know.

    Anyway, it didn't sleep well that night, Shen was quite heavy, even when he woke up in the morning, he always felt like he had been kicked and hurt, and his bones seemed to fall apart.

    At this time, Xiao Siluan, who was led by another inner disciple to register, came over with a stack of clothes and looked at Jiang Ling, "Let's go."

    Jiang Ling looked at her up and down, thinking about what happened last night, she didn't move for a while, but took her by the hand and led her to change into practice clothes.

    Their Huafeng is a golden spirit, so their Taoist uniforms are mainly gold. Jiang Ling and Xiao Siluan are direct disciples. Their practice uniforms are uniformly made of high-quality silk gauze with golden spiritual stones for piping. The golden girdle is tied in between, although plain but also elegant, with extraordinary bearing.

    Jiang Ling helped Xiao Siluan change into clothes, and by the way, she re-combed her two little buns, and was satisfied.

    She looked at the child's face and thought about what happened last night, and asked tentatively, "Si Luan, did you hear someone coming to our little Qingming Peak last night?"

    Si Luan was still looking at the clothes on his body, with a calm expression on his face. shaking his head.

    "No."

    She tugged at her sleeves. This dress was much cleaner than her previous red skirt. She actually didn't like it very much. A fiery red phoenix dressed in white, isn't that similar to those mortal birds?