Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    Jiang Ling had been wandering all morning. She sat at the desk, holding her head. She couldn't hear a word of what the teacher was talking about in class, but her image of a scumbag was deeply rooted in the hearts of the people, so no one followed her. She cares. Furthermore, Jin is only a remote town after all, and the teachers and parents here don't expect much from their children.

    At the same table, Min Yue, "Jiang Ling, I see that you have been frowning all morning, what's wrong with you?"

    Jiang Ling shook her head.

    Holding her chin in her hand, she continued to think, how will she accomplish this future task? Looking at the situation now, the male protagonist is chasing after the female partner, but she brings the female protagonist home. Not only that, but a good-natured and upright female protagonist has suddenly become black and white.

    80% of the tasks in this world are impossible for her to complete.

    "Sorry..."

    Jiang Ling sighed with emotion.

    Min Yue stared at her carefully with her big eyes open, and whispered, "Jiang Ling, are you still worrying about Yuan Yuan?"

    Jiang Ling:?

    Yuan Yuan?

    Who is Yuan Yuan?

    Min Yue looked at her puzzled, and poured out everything she knew like a bean: "Don't you know? Oh, too, you haven't come to class in the past two weeks, Yuan Yuan didn't do it for a Has the second generation of Xiaofu abandoned you? Now that you are dumped, they come to squat at the door every day. They have been squatting for ten days."

    Jiang Ling: ...

    Listening to her, this Yuan Yuan is still her ex-girlfriend?

    I kicked her before, but now I want the prodigal son to turn back?

    What a shit story this is.

    Jiang Ling rolled his eyes.

    Min Yue immediately breathed a sigh of relief when she saw her appearance, "Fortunately, I knew you were good enough. You don't know that Yuan Yuan always yells at the door of the class that you will definitely rebuild the old relationship with her, and that you find There is not a second girlfriend who is better than her. Publicize how you pampered her and liked her before."

    Jiang Ling felt that the more Min Yue said, the more outrageous she was, and she didn't know how to spell "favor".

    And "pamper" an inexplicable ex-girlfriend who abandoned her?

    Dream big.

    At this moment, there was a commotion at the door, followed by a female voice, "Jiang Ling!" The

    girl has dazzling golden powder long hair, heavy make-up, nose piercing, her hands, wrists, and waist almost Places where you can hang ornaments have been hung over and over. Stepping on Heantian Gao, he ran towards Jiang Ling.

    After a while, he ran to Jiang Ling.

    "Jiang Ling, you're finally coming to class. I've been waiting for you for a long time. Shall we get back together? I've thought about it and you're the best for me. It's because I was too short-sighted before and didn't know people well, but you still like me. Right ?

    " Min Yue, who was next to her, couldn't stand it any longer, and she almost couldn't help but blurt out the phrase "Draft", but she didn't dare to offend Yuan Yuan, Yuan Yuan was a well-known female gangster nearby, and she knew a lot of society. She didn't want to be beaten by a bunch of bastards after school.