Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    [You have completed the task, do you want to continue the plot? ]

    The smart prompt sounded again.

    Jiang Ling finally came to his senses and turned off the screen. She thought for a while, then went to click [Continue Story], Jiang Xiaoruan hurriedly stopped: "What stupid are you doing? If you choose to continue the story now, aren't you afraid of unforeseen complications? You have completed the task. The world has already been with you. It doesn't matter. Calm down."

    Jiang Ling: "I'm very calm, but I think that the last world should have a perfect ending."

    Jiang Xiaoruan knew that she was worried about Xiao Yingluan, but she was worried about this. What accident will happen at the last moment, he warned repeatedly: "Then no matter what the outcome is, you can't stay in this world. Even if the task is completed, you have to quit before you go offline, understand!"

    Jiang Ling: " Don't worry."

    ... The

    white light flashed, Jiang Ling opened his eyes, and the surrounding environment became a carriage again, and there were several young people sitting in the carriage. Seeing her open her eyes, they all asked with concern: " Mother, are you awake?"

    Jiang Ling shook her head and realized that it has been twenty years since the vassal king died in battle, and she took the vassal king's sons and daughters and hid back to Beijing.

    She gave a "um", her voice sounded a little old, and when she looked at her hands again, there were some wrinkles. In this world, she should be forty years old.

    Suddenly advancing the twenty-year timeline is really uncomfortable.

    But after looking at the progress of the plot, when she returns to the palace, it should be the finale.

    "How far is it to get to the palace?"

    "There is only one stick of incense left."

    Jiang Ling nodded, leaning on the soft couch in the car, looking at the street outside the car.

    She actually didn't feel anything. For her, it was only a day ago that she left the palace, but for this world, it had already been twenty years. The streets of Kyoto outside the carriage seemed to have all changed. She was still thinking about the conversation between Jiang Xun and Xiao Yingluan that she saw through Jiang Xiaoruan.

    After half a column of incense, the carriage arrived at the palace, and before she got out of the car, she saw the old princess and Concubine Xue standing tremblingly at the gate of the palace, waiting from the window.

    The hair of the two women is already all white, especially the old princess, who is now eighty years old.

    In ancient times, it was not easy to live to be eighty years old.

    Aunt Xue was also covered in silver threads, and she was not as capable as she used to be.

    There was a middle-aged man standing beside the two of them. He was gentle, quiet and restrained, and he was no longer so small and calculating as he was twenty years ago.

    As soon as the carriage stopped, everyone in the palace looked forward to looking at the people in the car, when Jiang Ling got out of the car, the old princess and Aunt Xue hugged up, hugged Jiang Ling and cried, "You can be regarded as coming back, you can be regarded as I 'm back."

    Jiang Ling couldn't help but feel sore.

    She only left for one day, but the old princess and Aunt Xue had been waiting for her for twenty years.