Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    Along the way, Jiang Ling either slept or did not speak with a cold face. Xiao Yingluan just sat quietly with her, with a dignified posture, and she didn't seem to be thinking at all. Even when Jiang Ling was asleep, she would specially remind the driver to slow down and walk as much as possible on the ground.

    It took about two hours to walk from the palace to the temple fair. By the time we got there, it was already night, and the sky was a little dark.

    Jiang Ling opened her eyes when she heard the movement outside the car, Xiao Yingluan immediately smiled and said softly: "Sister, are you awake? The car has already arrived at the temple, wake up, we have to prepare to get off the car. Now ."

    Jiang Ling heard the sound and nodded.

    After a while, the car stopped, and the driver got out of the car and set the pedals, and the maid behind him hurriedly came over and opened the curtain of the carriage. Xiao Yingluan got out of the car first. After she stood on the ground, she turned around and handed over to Jiang Ling in the car.

    "Sister, be careful, I'll support you."

    Jiang Ling glanced at the slender hand and the smiling girl, and gave Dongyun a look, who immediately came over, "Master , please slow down."

    Jiang Ling then supported her hand, walked down slowly, passed Xiao Yingluan directly, and walked towards the temple fair.

    Xiao Yingluan, who was standing aside, had a stiff smile on her face, she slowly retracted her hand, and followed Jiang Ling towards the temple.

    The little servants and maids around them looked at each other in dismay.

    They talked in a low voice when they were far away from the two people in front of them.

    "It seems that the rumor that the princess does not like the princess is true."

    "The princess is carefully courting the princess along the way, but our princess doesn't give a good face, look, just now, the princess His hands have been lowered, and the princess didn't even look at it. I am embarrassed for the princess."

    "Our princess is so bad-tempered, I don't know which prince will be bullied in the future."

    A little maid reminded : "Shh~ you all keep your voice down, and you're not afraid they'll hear it. You will be punished for secretly talking about your masters."

    The servants immediately shut up.

    Jiang Ling, who was walking in front, was thinking about the plot of today's temple fair. She looked at the red sky and clouds, and she didn't think that the weather tonight would be as thunderous as the plot said. ,Thunder and lightning.

    In the plot, she and Xiao Yingluan also came to the temple to worship their ancestors.

    In order to disgust the heroine, the original owner deliberately allocated a bad house for her and the servants to live in. Not only did the cockroaches and mice run around, but also the wind and rain leaked. In addition, the storm suddenly approached at night, and the original heroine felt bad for the servant and decided to seek a female partner. She took me in for one night, but was mercilessly kicked out by Jiang Ling. There was no way. The heroine and the servants could only freeze in the ruined temple all night, while the heroine slept comfortably. dawn.

    Since then, the bad reputation of the female supporting role has completely spread in the palace, and everyone in the palace knows that the princess and the newly married prince concubine are not compatible.