Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    044

    Jiang Ling calmed down and immediately took out her mobile phone and called 120. Soon, 120 rushed over. She followed behind and watched the doctors, nurses and servants help Bai Yujuan into the ambulance before she turned around. He looked at the girl beside him.

    "Why do you do this?"

    Bai Mengluan's eyes were indifferent: "There is no reason, a sinner who shouldn't exist, it deserves an abortion."

    She glanced at the 120-year-old who left and turned back to Bai Yujuan and Jiang Mingsheng's room, bending down. Carefully picked up the mobile phone residue on the ground.

    Jiang Ling looked at Bai Mengluan, and was speechless for a while. I really don't know whether to say that this little girl is three-dimensional, or to say that she is perverted and vicious?

    And what she has more headache now is how to hold the black cauldron on her body for a while, otherwise this mission will not be ruined again?

    "Go to the hospital to see your mother first."

    Bai Mengluan didn't want to go, but seeing Jiang Ling's not very good face, she nodded and followed. She felt sorry for her mother in her heart, but she felt that it was her mother's own right. If there was no wishful thinking, there would not be such a mess.

    Along the way, Jiang Ling was very silent, and Bai Mengluan lost his mind.

    Just silent.

    When they arrived at the hospital, Bai Yujuan had already been sent to the emergency room. The pregnant woman had a lot of bleeding and needed immediate surgery. As her biological daughter, Bai Mengluan immediately signed.

    After Bai Yujuan was sent to the operating room, Jiang Mingsheng received the news and rushed over, only to see the closed door of the operating room. He walked over a few steps and slapped Jiang Ling fiercely.

    Everyone around was startled, including the nurse who had not had time to push the ambulance back to the emergency room.

    Jiang Ling was beaten to the side, stunned for a while, blinked twice, his tongue could not help but press his aching cheek, turned his head to look at Jiang Mingsheng, and his eyes were full of sarcasm.

    Jiang Mingsheng was even more angered by her smile, and raised his hand to slap him again, but this time Jiang Ling didn't let him get his wish, and simply avoided it neatly.

    If he hadn't wanted to see what this immortal man wanted to say, Jiang Ling would have killed him now.

    After completing so many tasks in the world, it was a shame that someone could still do it to her.

    Jiang Ming was so angry that he scolded: "You dare to hide, you bastard!"

    Jiang Ling: ...

    She understands, Jiang Mingsheng has already decided that she pushed Bai Yujuan down without asking any questions, causing her to have a miscarriage of.

    Bai Mengluan, who was standing next to him, was obviously frightened by the slap, but then she quickly understood that Jiang Mingsheng had misunderstood. She stopped Jiang Mingsheng: "I pushed my mother down. This is none of Sister Jiang Ling's business."

    Jiang Ling frowned.

    Jiang Mingsheng paused, looked at Bai Mengluan, and then looked at Jiang Ling, his voice was even more fierce: "Jiang Ling, you have done something wrong yourself and now you want your sister to take the blame for you? You are bullying Mengluan for fear. You dare not tell the truth, right?"