Natsu VS (Y/n)

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" People in the crowd shouted. "Show him who's boss (Y/n)!" Someone said. "Come on Natsu!" Said someone else. Lucy gasped as she shoved a guild member out of the way to see you and Natsu staring each other down. "No way! They're really going through with it?!" Lucy asked. "Oh! Hey Lucy!" Mira smiled. "Well if those two value their manhood then they'd better go through with it" Elfman said. "(Y/n)'s not a man" Mira said. "But you gotta admit she's manly" Macao said. "Aren't you worried this fight could tear our strongest team apart?" Lucy asked. "What are you talking about? Our strongest team?" Gray asked. "You, Natsu, Erza and (Y/n) you dummy. You're the four strongest wizards in the guild" Lucy said. "We are? Yeah right. What idiot fed you that line?" Gray asked. Mira turned away from Gray and started crying. "Oh, you're not an idiot, Mira" Gray said. "Smooth move, Gray" Lucy said. "I'll hand it to Natsu and Gray. They're tough little dudes. But neither of them are even close to being the strongest. There are guys in Fairy Tail who are stronger than both of them combined. Like this guy!" Elfman said as he pointed to himself. "But calling (Y/n) the strongest woman in the guild is a pretty safe bet" Levy said. "As far as the guys, it's a tough call but I'd put my money on Laxus or Mystogan" Jet said. "All I meant was the three of them work well together and they have the best team chemistry in all of Fairy Tail" Mira said with tears in her eyes.

"Okay and this is coming from the same person who sent me and (Y/n) on a mission to keep Natsu and Gray from killing each other when Erza wasn't around?" Lucy asked. "Gotta say I'm pretty psyched to see how this fight turns out" Elfman said. "Oh yeah? I'm sure she'll end up mopping the floor with him" Gray said. "It's been quiet a while since I've squared off like this. It will be fun battling you" you said with a smile. "I was just a little kid back when I last fought someone as powerful as you. Today's gonna be different. Cause I'm taking you down, (Y/n)" Natsu said. You smiled. "Well I'm not going to go easy on you" you said. "In fact, I have the perfect magic for this occasion" you said and then winked at him. "Requip!" You shouted. Then a golden light appeared and covered your body as your outfit changed into orange and red armor. "That's Flame Empress Armor. Good choice against fire magic" Macao said. "So now Natsu's flames will only be half as effective" Laki said. "Come on, (Y/n), at least give the kid a fighting chance" Wakaba said. "Hmm..." Happy said. "Put me down for (Y/n) in the first round" Happy said. "You're betting against your own best friend?!" Lucy asked. "Why are you guys picking sides?" Lucy asked. "I don't want either of them to lose!" She said. "Get into the spirit, Lucy" Gray said. "Wow, Flame Empress Armor huh? Good news for me. That means I can turn up the heat as high as I want to!" Natsu said with a smirk.

"Round one! Start!" Makarov cried. Natsu lunged toward you but you quickly dodged the attack and hit him. Natsu then tried to land a kick on you but you dodged that as well and hit him with your armor causing him to fly into the air. Natsu then tried to use a fire dragon roar which ended up missing you as you lunged towards him. Natsu used another fire dragon roar which you jumped into the air and dodged as you flew towards him. "Whoa" Lucy said. "See? It's a good fight huh?" Elfman asked. You lunged toward Natsu as he tried hitting another attack on you. Suddenly you and Natsu hear a loud clang sound. "This fight is over!" A frog said. "May I have your attention please? I have come here on behalf of The Magic Council" she said. "No way!" Levy said. "Seriously?" Jet asked. "Why would The Council send her here?" Droy asked. "Am I the only one who noticed she's a frog?!" Lucy asked. "As a result of the Eisenwald incident a member of your guild has been charged with eleven counts of criminal property damage. (Y/n) (L/n) you are under arrest" she said. "Huh? You're putting her under a what?!" Natsu asked.

Time Skip

You followed the frog down the halls with cuffs locked onto both of your hands which prevented you from using any magic. The two of you stopped as you saw Jellal standing against a pole. You gasped at the sight of him. Jellal chuckled and walked over to you. "It's been quiet a while, (Y/n). Please relax" he said. "I'm only here in spirit. I'm sending this projection from Era" Jellal said. "In fact, all of the wrinkled faces in that courtroom are projections as well" he said. "We didn't think it was necessary to be here for such a trivial matter" Jellal said. "I see. So you're the one who's behind this farce?" You asked. "You make me sick" you said. Jellal walked behind you. "Let's be civil. I've always been a staunch defender of Fairy Tail. But the elders are worried the blame for Clover's destruction will fall into their laps. And the only way to avoid that is to place the blame on someone else entirely. You're their scapegoat" he said. "Enough!" You said as you glared at him. "Just a friendly warning. In fact it's another matter altogether I wish to discuss with you" he said. Jellal placed one of his fingers on your chin. "Don't let a word slip about you know what. For both of our sakes" he said quietly. Jellal began to walk away. "I must join my colleagues on the council. I'll see you shortly on the other side" he said. Then he disappeared. "Oh Wow. You know some very important people" the frog said. "He's evil" you said quietly.