Defeat Your Friends To Save Your Friends

Suddenly you and Gray were surrounded by Bickslow's cubes. "Look out!" Gray said. You and Gray both dodged an attack from them and began running.  "Line formation, babies!" Bickslow said. "Aw, yeah!" They all piled on top of each other and shot at you and Gray, both of you dodged quickly. "Aw yeah. You two aren't too shabby. Now gimme a victory formation, babies!" Bickslow said. "Hey, what's the matter?" Bickslow asked as he turned around, only to see the cubes frozen in ice. "Crap. They're frozen soiled." He said. Suddenly you kicked him in the face. "Ice make: Hammer!" Gray created a large hammer out of ice. "Ice make: Arrows!" You created arrows out of ice. "X formation, babies!" Bickslow said. Suddenly human sized robots stood in front of him shattering both of your spells. You stood next to Gray. "What the?" Gray asked.

"I guess neither of you have heard about my shider magic, huh? I control my babies's souls. Freeze them and I'll just move their souls to another doll. I gotta immortal army on my side." Bickslow said. "On his side." His partners said. "Man, this is gonna be a real pain, isn't it?" Gray asked. "Do you get it now? You can attack my babies all day and it won't do you a lick of good!" Bickslow said. "Well since it won't work on them we'll just freeze you instead!" You said. Bickslow began to run. "Go ahead and try, if you can catch me!" He taunted as he began to run. "Don't run away, come back here!" Gray said. Bickslow laughed as he ran away. "Come back you coward!" You said as you and Gray chased him. You and Gray followed him into a corner. "Crazy freak. Where'd he run off to now?" Gray asked. "Getting warmer. Peak a boo." You looked up and saw him standing above you. "Real funny. What are you trying to pull here, anyway?" You asked. "I just wanna fight someone on my level. A shame you two don't make the cut. My babies are getting bored. It's time to spice things up a bit." Bickslow said. You gasped as another enchantment appeared around you and Gray.

"Be careful, Gray." You said. "Guess you're outta luck." Bickslow said. "You're not allowed to use magic as long as your inside that barrier." Bickslow said. "That isn't fair!" You said. "One of Freed's traps, huh?" Gray asked. "Sucks to be you two." Bickslow said. "Time to party!" His robots said from behind you and Gray. "Gray, look out!" You said. Bickslow laughed. "I don't think I'd bother getting up again if I were you. Neither of you can win without your magic." Bickslow said. "Oh, you think so?" Gray asked. Gray jumped up and went to punch him. His robots followed. "You want some?" Gray asked. Then he gasped as he saw a little girl looking out the window. Suddenly the robots attacked Gray. Gray grunted and crashed into a wall. "Gray!" You shouted. Bickslow laughed. "Don't tell me that's all you got." He said. Gray charged at him and punched him down. Gray then fell to the ground. "Gray!" You shouted. The little girl was still watching from the window. "C'mon, sweetie, let's go. It's time to eat lunch." Her mother pulled her away. "But-" the girl protested.

"Listen you jerk. When my babies hit you like that you're supposed to stay down." Bickslow set his foot on Gray's stomach. "Stop it!" You shouted. You landed a hard punch on his face. Bickslow fell backwards and fainted. You panted, then looked at Gray's injured state. "Gray." You said. You growled, then clinched your fists. "Those bastards have gone too far." You said. You quickly broke the enchantment, then kneeled down. "Sky Dragon Healing Spell." You put your hands out, and healed the injured ice mage. You sighed. "There. He'll probably be out for a while but at least he's doing better." You smiled at Gray, then glared at the passed out Bickslow. "You're going to pay for this, Laxus." You said.

Time Skip

You were running through the streets until suddenly bolts of magic struck. You quickly jumped and dodged the attack. "(Y/n)!" You gasped and turned, only to see Erza running toward you. "Erza?!" You asked. "My my. Now that's odd. I seem to recall turning you into a statue. Well no matter. This gives me an excuse to torment you further." Evergreen said. You growled. "You want to fight me?" Erza asked. "You're quite the irksome one. They call you, Titania, queen of the fairies?" Evergreen asked. "What a farce. I'm the true fairy queen." Evergreen said.