Travel Companions + Labyrinth Capriccio

A tiny Natsu sat on Happy's head. "Oh my. Can he stay like this?" Mira asked. "Get serious." Cana said. "Hey Natsu, this is kind of uncomfortable." Happy said. "You sit on my head all the freakin time!" Natsu said. Gray then picked up Natsu. Natsu began to wiggle frantically in his hand. "You excited, Max?" Gray asked. "Huh?" Max asked. "This is your chance to open up shop again. The life like Natsu figurine. I bet it'll sell like hot cakes." Gray said. Max chuckled. "I'm not a collectible, jerk!" Natsu said as he tried to attack him with fire. "Look, he even comes complete with fire breathing action!" Happy said. Everyone laughed. You glared at everyone. "Would you pipe down?! I'm trying to concentrate!" You said. You then turned the page and kept reading. "I've figured some things out." You said. "Yeah, like what?" Natsu asked. You held up the book. "This book for instance. My dad followed its story to the letter." "What do you mean by that?" Erza asked. "I'm saying there's more fact than fiction in its pages." You said. "The key of the starry heavens is about a little girl who goes in search of six keys. Because they are said to bring happiness when they're all collected." You said. "I know whose key will unlock my happiness." Juvia said. "Thing is, in finding her happiness, the young girl unknowingly brings sorrow and misfortune to everyone around her." You said. "That's no good. What a crappy ending." Happy said. "Criticism won't help solve this any faster, tomcat." Carla scolded. "Sorry. Geez, lighten up." Happy said. Erza walked over. "How does the story begin?" She asked. "Well, according to what it says here, "the first key takes a journey." You said. "Yeah right. Keys don't take journeys." Natsu said. "Dude, its a metaphor. Get with the program." Gray said. "Alright, then where in the heck did it go?!" Natsu asked. "Give me a break. Do I have to spell it out for you? Think about it. Where did the Legion Platoon strike first?" Gray asked. Natsu gasped. "Wait. That means..." "yeah. Michelle carried the clock hand all the way to Fairy Tail. So in other words, it took a journey." Lucy said. "And everything that's happened, is a direct result of it." You said.

 "In the story, the little girl decides to go in search of the five remaining keys. One by one, she finds them in a variety of places." Lucy turned the page. "Finally, she travels to a cathedral. And that's where she finds the sixth key." You said. "A cathedral? You don't think..." Erza said. "No. It isn't the Kardia cathedral here in town. In fact, it's nowhere near Magnolia." You said. "How do you know that?" Erza asked. "This was my favorite when I was a little girl. I used to read it over and over again. One day I realized, the places the girl traveled in The Key Of The Starry Heavens was real. Makes me wonder, if my dad came to the same realization. He hid the other five clock places in those spots. Did he ever mention any of this, Michelle?" You asked. "Uh, no. Sorry. Mr. (L/n) was very quiet... before he passed away." Michelle said. "In any case, I have a feeling if we go to the locations mentioned in the book, we should have no trouble finding the rest of the pieces. So who's with me?" You said. "I'm not sure what The Legion Platoon wants with the clock pieces but I know we have to stop them." You said. "She's right. If this chaos thing is for real, we can't just sit back and let them do whatever they please." Lucy said. "We'll go. With or without you." Lucy said. Natsu jumped off Happy. "All by yourselves?" He asked. "Yeah. I know Master won't approve but this really bothers me. I have to do something." You said. "I'll go with you two." Michelle said. "He may not be much help but you should bring take Thumbelina along." Happy said. "What the crap, man?! Just 'cause you got bigger doesn't mean you can keep digging into me like that!" Natsu said. "Correction. I didn't get bigger, you got smaller. So you can't blame me. For cracking a few jokes." Happy said. "No time for jokes. We're in a race here. And The Legion Platoon's ahead of us. From the sound of it, we're gonna have a lot of ground to cover." Gray said. "This mission relies on too much guesswork for my taste. Because we don't actually know what gathering the pieces will do. That said, we must do what we can to keep this "chaos" at bay." Makarov said. You all gasped. "I'll take care of assigning teams." Erza said.