March Of Destruction

Nirvana was shining brightly in the distance. "So our mission was a failure." Lyon said. "No way!" Natsu said. "Hope that's not as bad as it looks." Gray said. "Yeah. I'm pretty sure it is." Lucy said. "And right again Erza is right in the middle of it." You said. "Seriously?" Lucy asked. "This is the most dangerous thing I've ever smelled!" Natsu said. "Oh great! Now what's going on?!" Natsu asked. "I don't know what it is, but it's everywhere!" Gray said. "Do you think this is Nirvana?" You asked. "It doesn't seem like magic to me." Lyon said. Suddenly the ground began to shake. All of you gasped. "Why is everything shaking?" Natsu asked. "Get a hold of yourself, man." Gray said. "Here comes that really bad feeling again." Lucy said. "You said it." Lyon said. Suddenly something began coming out of the ground, lifting all of you into the air.

"What'd I tell you?!" Lucy asked. You, Natsu, Gray and Lucy began running up one of Nirvana's legs. "Alright, Fairy Tail. If anybody can do it, it's you." Lyon said from the ground as he held Sherry. "Hey, Carla. We should go up there to and try to help them out." Wendy said. "Agreed." Carla said. "Let's lend them a hand. You can start by taking mine." Richard said, then held out his hand for Jura, who took it. "Thank you." Jura said. "Helping out a friend in need. This is brotherly love. Oh yeah." Richard said. "Once we get to the top I'll punch this thing into a million pieces!" Natsu said. "So what's the deal with you guy's matching outfits?" Gray asked. "Now is not the time!" Lucy said. Nirvana transformed into a giant spider looking creature. Natsu began to get motion sickness. "You gotta be kidding me! Come on!" Gray said. "What's wrong? You can't just start getting sick right now." You said.

"I'm sorry. I can't help it." Natsu said. "Just try." Lucy begged. "This thing's moving. From one place to another." Natsu said. "It May be moving but it's not like it's a vehicle. Don't think of it that way." Gray said. Natsu grunts, and stands up. "Yeah. You're right. Natsu tries his best to move forward. Then he stopped. "My tummy hurts." He said. "Just think of like a giant octopus. Being on the back of an animal doesn't bother you, right?" You asked Natsu. "An octopus in the woods is all kinds of wrong." Natsu said. "Don't sweat the weird details!" Lucy snapped. Natsu starts slapping his head. "You're right. I just gotta get my mind at ease." He said. The leg moved, and Natsu starts slipping. "Watch out!" You said. "You idiot! Stay alert, man!" Gray scolded.

"I know what I'm doing. This is a piece of cake." Natsu said. Nirvana starts moving again. Natsu starts slipping again. You gasped. Natsu falls off. Lucy screamed. "Natsu!" You and Gray shouted. Natsu screams as he falls, but is soon caught by Happy who flies him back up. "Good work, pal." Natsu said. "Aye sir." Happy said. "Great timing." Lucy said. "Awesome catch." You agreed. Gray sighs in relief. "That stupid hothead nearly gave me a heart attack." Gray said. You chuckled. "Wow, Happy. That was totally awesome! You're my hero." Natsu said. "Now isn't this better? Feels pretty amazing to ride the wind like this, don't ya think?" Happy asked. "Yeah. Way better." Natsu said. "Take it all the way to the top, guys. We're gonna head through there and check out what things are like on the inside." You said. "Right!" Natsu said. "Aye, sir!" Happy said.