Sabertooth + And So We Aim For The Top

"Sounds like they're finally back." Sting said. "Who's "they"?" Rouge asked. "The Fairy Tail members who went missing on Tenrow Island seven years ago." Sting said. "Other than (Y/n) being back, I couldn't care less." Rouge said. "Don't try to play it cool with me. You used to look up to Natsu like crazy." Sting said. "You're right. I used to." Rouge said.

*******************************************

"As leader of the Legion Platoon, I offer my deepest and sincerest apologies to the members of Fairy Tail." Byro said, as the group all bowed in apology. "Thère's no room for remorse, just progress. Let's move beyond this crisis." Makarov said. "We may have fought before, but that doesn't mean we have to be enemies now. What do you say we start anew?" He asked. "You're as gracious as you are wise." Byro and Makarov shook hands. "Now that that's settled. Let's party!" Makarov shouted. "Okay! Let's start this off right! It's Natsu versus Dan in a Winner-Eats-All food race-a-thon!" Happy announced. "Time to get in my belly, meat!" Natsu said. "I'm winning this one for sure!" Dan declared. "Oh my." Lucy said. "Here we go again." You said. "It looks like everything is back to normal." Wendy said. "That Infinity Clock mess almost feels like a distant memory to me now." Carla said. "Poke!" 

Dan said as he poked Natsu's food with his weapon. "What the?!" Natsu asked as his chicken grew a size bigger. "Good luck catchin' up with me, Fire-breath!" Dan boasted. "Is he gonna let him get away with that?" Romeo asked. "I don't think that's against the rules." Happy said. "I would hate to be Wakaba right now. I bet he and Master Macao are gettin' an earful from the church." Warren said. "Being master means getting the short end of the stick from time to time." Max said. "Hey, the ceremony they're attending is supposed to be a big deal, right?" Gray asked. "If that's the case, why's the Legion Platoon here with us?" He asked. "We're in the same boat as you, Ice Boy! Playin' hooky!" Sugar Boy said as he leaned on him. Gray sweat dropped. "We need a break too! And l'd rather be here cuddlin' with you!" Sugar Boy said. "Shut up, maybe he'll go away." Warren said. Juvia quickly shoved him away. "If anyone is cuddling with my beloved Gray, it's gonna be me!" She declared. "Woah, there's no need for you to go and get spicy, Water Girl!" Sugar Boy said. Gray turned around. "I'm sure you both have more than cuddling in mind." He said. "Coco. Is there something wrong? You've been quiet." Lily said. "Well... It's just... I said some pretty horrible things to you and I regret every one. Like saying I hated cats. I don't." She said. Lily smiled at her.

"It's fine. You don't need to apologize. I'm just glad I got to see you again. Even if you're not the same Coco. It's all water under the bridge." Lily said. "I appreciate you saying that." Coco said. "So, how long before you all go back to Zentopia?" Lily asked. "l hate to tell you this." Coco began. "Aha! There you are!" Samuel said. Lily turned around. "I was promised a rematch. I believe your exact words were "anytime, anywhere." Samuel said as he transformed into his bigger self. Lily did the same. "Very well then. Ready?" Lily asked as they prepared to fight. Coco sweat dropped. "You're gonna fight right now?" She asked. You looked around at the mayhem around the guild, then to the master. "Something wrong, Master?" You asked. "No, no. Not at all. Just finally peaceful." He said. "Where's your drink?" Levy asked Bisca. "Do you not feel like celebrating with us?" She asked. "I'm not goin' near the bar as long as the "brothers gloom" are sulkin' in their cups." She replied.  "Gotcha covered." Cana said as she approached them with big barrel. No booze goes wasted while I'm around." She said. You watched curiously as Mary walked out of the guild hall. "Come on, it's more fun inside." You said, once you followed her out. "I know. It's just... I don't get it." She said. "I mean, after everything I did. How can you be so friendly to me?" She asked. "We were all fighting for what we believed in. Besides you were being manipulated like the rest of us, right?" You asked. 

"It was out of your control, so don't beat yourself up." You said. "Listen. Before I was taken in by Zentopia, a day didn't go by that I wasn't tricked or used by the people around me. But, like, that totally changed once I had power. And since Zentopia had raised me up from nobody to a total badass wizard, I was willing to do anything for them. Finally it was my turn to control people. As soon as I did I felt like I was getting back at the guys who used me. But it turns out that I was being used all over again. And not just me, but people I thought of as my friends and family. Even you. You were tricked by Michelle, who was also being used." She said. "Something wrong?" You asked. "You remember how Lapointe, like, sent those puppets out all over creation?" Mary asked. "Well, I did some digging and I found something. I've got info on the real Michelle Lobster." She said. You gasped. "From what I could gather, Lapointe kept her close 'cause he was, like, hoping to get his hands on her family's fortune. Oh, and those documents saying the Lobsters were distant relatives of the (L/n)s..." she said. "They were fakes right?" You asked. "It's okay, I can take it." You said. "I'm sorry. I just can't do anything right." Mary said as tears came from her eyes. "I wanted to find some good news to bring you as a way of apologizing for what I'd done. But I failed." She said. "Thank you." You said. She quickly turned to you. "I actually had a feeling that was the case, and now I know for certain. I can put it behind me." You said. "For real?" She asked. "Seriously, I'll be fine!" You said. "Sure, I feel a little sad. But I still have all my friends." You smiled. "Guess that's true." She said. "Now then," you said, as you wiped some tears away. "Since we've shed some tears together. Come on. Let's start over. Put her there!" You smiled brightly as you offered a hand to her. Her eyes widened. "We can start as friends and see where that takes us!" She said as she shook your hand. You sweat dropped. "I appreciate the sentiment, but not sure I'm ready for what you're implying." You said quickly.