Dissonance of Battle + Anti-Link

Jackpot laughed. "I don't know what ya are, you freak. But you sure as hell ain't a man!" Elfman said. You stood in between Lucy and Michelle. Natsu looked at Lord Byro who stood on a cliff watching. "I'll just have to deal with you later. Hear me, Octo Geezer?!" Natsu asked. He just continued watching without an answer. "Watch out! I've got a big surprise for a cocky little guy like you." Jackpot said. You, Elfman and Natsu charged toward him. "Oh yeah?!" Elfman asked. "Looky here. Cool down, with a magic ice pop." The giant ice stopped Natsu's attack. "I can't see!" Elfman punched Natsu. "Punch him, not me!" Natsu said. "Crap. Sorry, Bro." Elfman said. "We can't beat him like this. We have to start working together to take this guy down with some serious teamwork." Lucy said. "She's right." You said. "Kay, let's do it!" Natsu said. "Cancer, will you lend us a hand?" Lucy asked as she summoned him.

"I'm on it, baby!" Cancer said as he charged at him. "Manly Charge!" Elfman said. "Fire Dragon: Wing attack!" Natsu said. "Ice dragon: roar!" You said. "Oh yeah. I'm getting lucky today. I hit the steal walls." Jackpot said. Suddenly a bunch of steal walls surrounded the four of you. You screamed as some of his fire hit you. "Watch it, flame brain!" You said. "Are you trying to boil me in here?!" Cancer asked. "That went wrong." Lucy sweat dropped. You glared at Cancer. "You keep looking at me like that and I'm gonna knock your teeth in." You said. "Hey, relax, baby. I just wanna cut your hair." Cancer said. The four of you started bickering. "Would you guys please stop fighting each other?!" Lucy asked. "They don't seem like a good match to me." Michelle said. "I know, but Cana used her powers to create these teams. They've supposed to work well together and be perfect for their destinations. She's usually right on about these kinda things." Lucy said.

"Come on! Let's get lucky!" Jackpot said. "Looks like we got a lightning bonus!" He said. You quickly dodged the attack. "Lucy, are you okay?" You asked as she fell on the ground. "Not really. But I suppose it could have been a whole lot worse." Lucy said. "Want more? You haven't seen how brutal my slot magic can get. Keep up this losing streak and you'll find out. C'mon, let's play some more! I can't wait just to see how rotten your luck can get." Jackpot said. "I'm getting sick of you." Natsu said. "We have to figure out a plan of attack." You said. "Got any ideas?" Elfman asked. "Hell yeah I do! And a great one! It's my trusty standby!" Natsu said. The two of them lunged forward. "We kick his butt!" You sighed. "That's not really a plan but whatever..." you charged toward Jackpot in between them. Jackpot pulled the lever down again. "Whoa, another winner! Shaggy pool!" He said. All of you got stuck in it. "Now this is what I was born to do, baby!" Cancer said. All of you were covered in mud. "Oh quit joking around and take this seriously!" You snapped.

"My bad. Couldn't help myself." Cancer said. Suddenly a bunch of pots fell on you. Jackpot pointed and laughed. "That sucked." Lucy said. "Teamwork is important but I'm afraid that right now..." Michelle said. Jackpot laughed. "Silly kids, this game's for grownups." He said. "He's doing it again!" Elfman said as he pulled the lever again. "It's raining. That gives me an idea." Lucy said. Lucy held her key. "Open! Gate of the Water Bearer! Aquarius!" Then the mermaid with a blue tail and blue hair appeared. "You'd better have a good reason for this!" She said. Then she stepped in front of Lucy. "And how many times do I have to tell you not to pull me outta some mud filled whole in the ground? Because I really don't like it!" Aquarius said. "Yeah, I'm sorry about that. But if you're looking to blame someone it's that creepy robot teddy bear's fault!" Lucy said as she pointed at him.

"Why is it every time I'm on a date you have some crisis you can't handle? Jealous, much?" Aquarius asked. Lucy sweat dropped. "Give me a break." She said. "Well since I'm here let's get this over with!" Aquarius said as she sent water toward Jackpot. "Manly attack!" Elfman said. "No way, ya meat head! I'm getting to him first!" Natsu said. "Water dragon: tidal wave!" You said. "Round and round we go!" Jackpot said as he turned yours and Aquarius's attack away. You screamed as you crashed into the three of them. "Don't those idiots know that the house always wins?" Jackpot asked. "You got in my way!" Natsu said. "Nu uh, you got in my way!" Elfman said. "Will both of you shut up?!" You asked. You smacked the both of them. "Now this is just getting embarrassing." Lucy said. "The three of them can't seem to work together at all." Michelle said.

"I'm so pissed! Why is it so hard to land a punch on a talking slot machine?! Just fight us head on, you coward!" Natsu said. "I've got a bad feeling. It's almost like Cana's fortune telling backfired on us." You said. "Well I've got some front fire! And I can't wait to use it!" Natsu said. You gasped as he ran forward. "Natsu, hold on a minute!" You said. Natsu, Elfman and Loke all hit Jackpot at the same time. Jackpot then electrocuted them with lightning. "Natsu!" Lucy said. Natsu stood back up. "Look, I'm still standing! Ya gambled and lost, ya freak show! And now Fairy Tail is here to collect!" He said. "Yeah. Whether Cana was right or not we still gotta take this joker down!" Lucy said. "Now you're talking!" Natsu said. You stood next to Natsu. "All right. Let's get serious."