Home

"(Y/n) (L/n) touched many lives in this world. With a heart as huge and boundless as the sky above. Her noble sword shone vibrantly as she protected those she dearly loved. She moved with the grace of a fluttering fairy. And her exquisite beauty rivaled that of Mother Nature herself. It's a painful reminder that love can give you strength, but losing love can render you powerless. We'll miss her." Makarov sobbed. "Master." You said softly. "Our Fairy Tail family will never be the same." Makarov cried. You watched your own funeral and saw how sad your friends were. "I've had enough!" Natsu shouted. Lucy and Gray looked at him. "I can't just stand back and watch you go through with this!" Natsu shouted. Natsu angrily kicked the roses that were placed for you. Lucy gasped. "Just what do you think you're doing, young man?" Makarov scolded. "Please! Calm down!" Lucy said. "How dare you!" Gray angrily ran over to him. "We all know (Y/n) isn't dead!" Natsu shouted, Lucy sobbed. "This is already hard enough, please stop!" She cried. "There's no way that she could be!" Natsu shouted. Gray, along with two others held him down. "Why can't you face the truth, Natsu?! She's gone!" Lucy sobbed. "Let go of me! I know (Y/n)'s still alive!" Natsu said. Tears fell from your eyes as you watched. "I sacrificed myself, because I thought it would make the future better for them. But that's not the case." You cried.

"I never thought things would turn out this way. I wanted to save them. So that they could go on living happily. I never meant to hurt them like this." You cried. You gasped as you looked up and saw a big hand reach toward you. Then you woke up. "Where am I?" You asked. "(Y/n)!" Everyone shouted as they ran towards you. You looked at everyone. "But this doesn't make any sense. Does this mean I'm still alive?" You asked as you looked at your right hand. You gasped as Natsu picked you up. "Natsu. You saved me again." You said. "I was lost in the sea of magic energy, and you were still able to find me." You thought. Natsu dropped to his knees as the others ran over. "I feel the same way you do. And I know everyone else does too. Promise me you won't do something like that again." Natsu said. "I won't." You said. "Promise!" Natsu said. You hugged him. "I promise." You said. "Thank you, Natsu. This experience has taught me a very important lesson. You don't die for your friends. You live for them." You said. Lucy tackled you in a bear hug. You laughed and hugged her. "Because their future wouldn't be as happy without you in it." You thought to yourself.

Time Skip

Natsu snored as he was sleeping in the infirmary. "Ya think he's gonna be okay?" Gray asked. "I can't believe he's been sleeping for the last three days." Lucy said. "Yeah well that's what he gets for eating all that Ether-Nano." Gray said. Natsu suddenly woke up. "Say that again and I'll smack ya!" He said. "You're awake!" Happy said. Then he fell asleep again. "That punk woke up just to pick a fight with me?!" Gray asked. Lucy laughed. "I know I've already said this, but I'm sorry for causing such trouble." You said. "(Y/n) it's okay. You don't have to keep apologizing." Lucy said. "Where's your friend? I wanted to thank her." Erza asked Gray. "You talking about Juvia? She left a while ago. She wanted to go to Fairy Tail and talk to Gramps about signing up with the guild." Gray said. "I see." Erza said.

"It's not like we ever meant to hurt y'all or nothing." Wally said. "We're really sorry about everything." Millianna said. "We should apologize to you. We left you in the tower for all those years. I hope that you can forgive us." You said. "We've already forgiven you, sis." Sho said. "But if we had gone back then Simon might still be here with us." Erza said. "I gotta tell ya, he was a good man. I just thought you should know that. Cause he always loved-" "Shush, Wally!"Millianna said. "It's okay. I already know how he felt." You said. "He gave his life to save mine. I'll always be grateful." You said. "I know it's hard, but we have to try to keep moving forward. That's what Simon would have wanted us to do." Erza said. "You could join Fairy Tail. Give guild life a try." You said.

The three gasped. "Really?" Wally asked. "Meow! You sure that's okay?" Millianna asked. "Of course, but we don't want to put any pressure on you. So we'll let you think it over for a bit." Erza said. "I don't know about you but I'm pretty sold on the idea already!" Wally said. "There'd be a new adventure everyday!" Millianna said. "If we could all stay together, that would make me very happy." You said. "Let's head back to the hotel. We haven't had the chance to properly introduce you to Natsu." Erza said. "You've grown strong, (Y/n)." You gasped and turned around. (Y/n), is something wrong?" Erza asked. "No. It's nothing." You said. "I thought I heard Jellal. Guess it was my imagination." You thought. "Once we were able to relax a little back at the resort, Erza opened up to me about everything. She said she had a feeling that Jellal might've been the one who kept the tower from exploding. I was skeptical, but I suppose he could've gone back to his old self once he was free from Zeref's possession.