Key Of Hope

"Wait a second, let me get this straight. You guys are saying you're from another world called Earth Land and you came all the way here to try and save your friends?" Edolas Droy asked. "Yeah." Natsu said. "You're telling me there's a Fairy Tail guild in your world, too?" Edolas Jet asked. "And Erza is actually one of your allies there?" Edolas Droy asked. "You seem to be surprised." Carla said. "Aye." Carla said. "You would be too. That's a pretty tall tale." Edolas Macao said. "Yeah, no kidding. It sounds crazy." Edolas Max said. "That said, this is definitely not the Natsu we know." Edolas Max said. "He does look a lot like him, though." Edolas Mira said. "You can say that again." Edolas Max said. The Edolas guild laughed. "You mean this little girl is the other guild's me?" Edolas Wendy said. "Um, hi." Wendy said. "Wow. She's a pipsqueak version of our Wendy." Edolas Nab said. "I hate to interrupt, but could someone please tell us how to get to the royal city?" You asked. Edolas Fairy Tail gasped. "That's a suicide mission." Edolas Elfman said. "Your King was the one who pulled our friends into this world, and now we have to save them. Otherwise they're gonna be converted into magic power. If that happens they'll be gone forever!" Wendy said. "This is probably the last thing you wanna hear, little me, but I think it's best that you forget them." Edolas Wendy said. "Anyone who would defy the king of Edolas is as good as dead. He had a mighty army at his beck and call." Edolas Wendy said. "There's only so much magic power in our world. There's not much left of it. It won't be too long before we completely run out." Edolas Elfman said. "It's the king's greatest fear, so he tries to keep all of the magic power for himself." Edolas Gray said.

"Doesn't he, Juvia dear?" Edolas Gray asked. Edolas Juvia nodded. "That's correct. Which is why he ordered all magic guilds be disbanded." Edolas Juvia said. "At first everybody tried to ignore the order." Edolas Max said. "But the royal army magic warfare units started wiping them out one after the other." Edolas Warren said. "Our guild is the only one left." Edolas Jet said. "And it's not like we escaped unscathed." Edolas Max said. "We've lost half of our comrades to the royal army." Edolas Warren cried. "And our master, they killed him." Edolas Jet cried too. "We've got our hands full just trying to stay safe." Edolas Gray said. "I'd stay away from the king if I were you guys." Edolas Droy said. "Go back to your world while you still can." He said. "No way. I ain't afraid of your king." Natsu said. The Edolas Fairy Tail gasped. "And I ain't leaving without my friends. I can promise you that." Natsu said. The Edolas Fairy Tail looked at Natsu dumbfounded.

Time Skip

"Okay, hold still, little guy." Natsu said as he tried to grab a pink frog.  "Gotcha!" Natsu said as he missed. The frog jumped away. "Hey!" Natsu said. "Natsu, what are you doing?" You asked. "How much longer is it gonna take us to get to the capital?" Happy asked. "And you're already asking me that?" Carla asked. "They said it'll take five days if we walk there." Wendy said. "That's just great. With our Aera magic acting up, I guess we've got no choice but to walk." Carla said. "This stinks. Do you think we'll ever be able to use our magic again?" Happy asked. "I wish I knew. This certainly doesn't bode well for us." Carla said. Natsu kept trying to catch the frog, but it kept jumping away. "Hey, you wanna lend me a hand here? I've never seen a frog like this before. We should take it back to Lucy as a souvenir." Natsu said. "Forget it. She's not a fan of creepy crawlies." Happy said. Natsu then crashed into a giant frog. You gasped. "Holy moly! It's huge!" Happy said. The frog reached out its hand. "Natsu! I think it's about to attack us!" Happy said. "No way. Fire Dragon..." Natsu gasped. All of you ran away screaming. "I totally forgot we can't use magic here!" Natsu said. "I hate to admit it, but I'm completely helpless without my magic!" Wendy said. "Then I guess it's up to me. I'm gonna take you down with my bare fist, you croaker!" Natsu said. Natsu punched the frog, but it did nothing. Natsu was then pushed back and into the air. "Oh no!" Happy said. You gasped as the frog was about to catch Natsu. Suddenly Edolas Lucy came out and attacked the frog with her whip, sending it back. "Yay. Scary Lucy." Happy said. "Thank you, Scary Lucy." Wendy said. You sweat dropped. "I don't think she likes to be called Scary Lucy." You said.