Changeling

Erza slammed the doors to the guild open. "Is Master Makarov here?" She demanded as she entered the guild hall. Mira walked over. "You're finally back from your island getaway. So how was it? Did you have fun?" Mira asked. "It was work. Not a vacation" Erza said sternly. "Uh, Mirajane, I wouldn't joke with her right now" you said as you smiled nervously. "Where is Makarov?" Erza asked again. "He went out of town for some kind of last minute Council meeting or something like that. He's been gone since yesterday" Macao said. All of them sighed. "Whew" they said. "Well that was a close one" Natsu said. "Yes, we won't have to deal with that until Gramps gets back" Gray said. Happy cried tears of joy. "Oh thank goodness. I wasn't ready to stare into the fate of death. I've still got eight more lives" he said. "I can't stand it anymore. You guys are really freaking me out. How's he gonna punish us? I can't die now. I'm still young and I have so much more to look forward to!" Lucy said. "All of you, shut up!" Erza shouted. They all gasped. "Do you know when the master is planning to return?" She asked. "No, but I would imagine he'll be coming back anytime now" Mira said. Erza turned around. "Now listen up, you fools. You're not getting off the hook. You broke guild rules by taking on that S Class quest. Prepare to be punished" Erza said.

Natsu and Gray hugged each other whimpering. "How do I prepare myself when I don't know what's gonna happen?!" Lucy asked. "Well, it was nice knowing you. It's a crying shame. Those two boys are one thing, but I can't believe Lucy is getting punished too. Oh, you poor girl" Wakaba said. Lucy sweat dropped. "You poor girl?" She asked. "What's the deal, man? How come you don't feel sorry for us huh?" Natsu asked. "Why're you lumping me in with this loser?" Gray asked as Natsu and Gray marched over to him. Natsu punched Gray. "What's that supposed to mean?" He asked. Gray hit him. "It means I don't even want to be in the same sentence as you" Gray said. Natsu punched him. "Do I have to draw you a picture?" He asked. Suddenly the two began to fight in a magic brawl. "A big part of a man is owning up to your actions. You hear that you two? It's high time for you to man up" Elfman said. Happy cried as he flew in the air. "It's not fair. I'm the cutest one here. So how come nobody feels sorry for me?" He asked. "Would somebody please tell me what's gonna happen to us?!" Lucy asked.

Time Skip

"That's one creepy looking job request" you said as you looked at a job request on the board that said "Read This" on the top and in the middle of what appeared to be a triangle shape was some kind of ancient writing that looked like some kind of spell. "Yeah, it is" Gray said in agreement as he looked at the piece of paper on the board. Loke then walked over. "You guys are back, what's up?" He asked. "Not much man. What the heck? I can't even read it" Natsu said. Loke gasped as he suddenly noticed you next to them. "Whoa! You're back too, (Y/n)?!" He asked in a panic. You glared at him. "Geez. It's real nice to see you too. What is your problem with me?" You asked. Loke sweat dropped nervously. "I- uh- nothing!" Loke said as he began to run away but accidentally crashed into Erza who was walking over to the request board. "No way" she said. "You two will not be taking any requests" Erza said as she glared at Gray and Natsu. "Real smooth" Lucy said sarcastically as she saw Loke lying unconscious on the floor. "Do they have to be so noisy?" Cana asked. "Who cares? They are like the coolest" Romeo said. Cana looked at him in disbelief. "You're kidding me, right?" She asked. Natsu had taken off the piece of paper from the board and held it with his hands as he read the intrusions. "Decipher this text and I'll see that you'll, increase your wealth by five hundred thousand jewel" Natsu said as he read off the paper.

Natsu smiled at Happy. "This one sounds like a winner to me" he said. "What do you think?" He asked. "Sure does" Happy said. "So it's a translation job? That's a weird request for a guild. Wait, that's some kind of crazy ancient stuff. No one's gonna be able to read that" Gray said. "Hold on, it's written in modern letters too" Happy said. "I thought I told you, no job" Erza said with her arms crossed. "Oh yeah, I can totally read that" Natsu said. "Let's see, "Ugo Deru Rasuchi bora kania" Natsu said as he read the words off of the paper. Natsu put both of his hands on his head. "What the?! That's crazy!" He said. Suddenly a bright rainbow light glowed from the paper and you, Gray, Natsu and Loke all froze. "What's going on?" Macao asked. "That's just sad. Those kids are so scared of the master's punishment they're actually sweating rainbows" Wakaba said. "That's enough booze for you" Macao said as he sweat dropped. "So cold!" You said as you shivered. "What? Ice wizards don't get cold you big crybaby" Elfman said. You began shivering like crazy. "I'm serious you guys, could somebody turn up the heat before I freeze to death in here? Pretty please?" You begged. "Huh?" Everyone asked in confusion. Gray gasped. "What the?! What's going on? My chest feels really weird all of a sudden. Like it's heavy. My back's killing me" Gray said. "Hey, are you feeling alright (Y/n)? Your voice seems awfully low..." Macao said. "What are you talking about? I-" before you could finish, you saw Gray inside of your body in severe pain.