Thunder Palace

Evergreen grew wings and flew into the air. Meanwhile Erza took out a sword and charged at her from the right. You charged at her from the left with a fist of water. Erza sliced a building in half. Then you two jumped beside each other and glared at Evergreen. "So, (Y/n), you actually managed to take out Bickslow huh? Oh well. He's nothing compared to me. So get ready to fight." Evergreen said. Evergreen then tried to turn Erza back to stone. "That won't work!" Erza said as she charged at her. "So that heinous artificial eye actually worked in your favor?" Evergreen asked. "Then let's see how you like my fairy machine gun." Evergreen said. "Leprechaun!" She shot bullets toward you and Erza. You both dodged her attack. Then you summoned your own sword.

You charged at her with your sword. She flew away. "Try again!" She mocked. "Coward!" You said. You and Erza chased after Evergreen as she sent more magic bullets toward you. You both dodged the attack, blocking it with both of your swords. "You're quite adept at deflecting my thorns, aren't you? But I'm just getting started." Evergreen said. "I wonder. Can the two of you handle twice as many?" Evergreen asked. You created a shield with your magic and blocked them off. Evergreen locked shocked. "What?" She asked. Then you charged at her and pinned her against a building with your sword. You and Erza stood in front of her. "Personal character aside, you're still a member of Fairy Tail, the same as anybody else." Erza said. "So if you want to call yourself Titania then feel free. I don't even know who gave me that name in the first place." Erza said.

"If you cease this nonsense and turn the girls back to normal, then I promise that I will not harm you." You said. "You're being a bit naive, aren't you? I'll have you know, my stone eyes grant me another ability as well. Remote control." She said. "Drop to your knees and bow before me. If you refuse then I'll use my power to topple your precious little statues and shatter them!" Evergreen said. Erza changed into her Heaven's Wheel Armor. "I'm impressed, Evergreen. I never thought you were the kind who'd sacrifice her life for her ideals. If they must be shattered, I will have no other choice but to collect your soul in retribution for their demise. Evergreen screamed. You punched her in the face. "If you're going to bluff then do it right." You said. "All right, you win." She said.

Time Skip

You gasped as you saw a bright green light about to attack Lucy. "Lucy!" You shouted. You quickly ran and grabbed her, saving her from the blast. "(Y/n)!" Lucy said. You set her down. "Are you okay?" You asked. "Yeah. I'm fine. Thanks to you." She smiled. "You again?!" Bickslow asked. "This time you're going down." You said. "I'm not scared of you. Get her, babies!" Bickslow said. The toys rushed toward you. "Stay back, Lucy. I'll handle this." You said. "Not gonna happen." Lucy said. "Open, gate of the lion, Leo!" Loki appeared from the celestial world. "Hey, (Y/n). Long time no see." He said. You smiled. "Yeah. It's been a while, Loki." You said. "(Y/n) loves him." Happy said. "Shut up!" You said. The toys started to attack you and Lucy. "I'll do something about the toys. Once he's open, you go take care of Bickslow." You said. "Okay. Let's do this!" Lucy said. "Aye!" Happy said. You surrounded your body with lightning.