46

Less.
___________________________

Laying on his back has never felt as intriguing before. His eyes traveled along Chan movements, watching his hands caress places throughout his body that hasn't been touch in such ways before. He felt goosebumps appear upon his flesh, and his eyes closing gently, a sigh of pure relief escaping his lips.

He was hesitant in trusting Chan. Yes he was a bit afraid that certain things would happen, but with the constant reassurance and promises of keeping him safe in his arms and taking delightful care of him..Jeongin couldn't say no to it. He let the man have him, please him, touch him in ways he couldn't describe. And it felt good. Almost addicting. Like skin lighting up with fire as the man's fingers trailed along his fragile proportions, tucking his clothes and teasing him with his rough fingers. It was so frustrating but in a good way, and he felt like craving for more.

He wanted more, perhaps needed it more than he thought. He didn't know if it was worth giving it up, but Chan promised to just please him..to have fun with him. And Jeongin wanted fun, he wanted pleasure, comfort. He wanted Chan.

Disgusted by himself, yet it didn't throw him off. He just whimpered helplessly, as Chan tucked away his shirt. Fingers gracing lightly over his chest, his body shuttering at the contact that felt like heat flushing through his body in an instant.

"Aren't you cute?" Chan chuckled, pinning his hands to the mattress as he neared him.

This was dangerous. Yet hot at the same time. The words spoken had made him blush 10 times harder. And he didn't even know he could get more red than what he already was. He could feel how big Chan's hands were compared to the bony proportion of his wrists, engulfing both his wrists in one grib. He felt so small, he felt like a prey, and it excited him a bit. Though he didn't feel like he was in danger, like he usually would..no he was completely relaxed, wanting more of the man's hands. Feeling a bit selfish to want so many things from the man above him, yet he had barely any shame about it.

"Chan..please...".

His whines and whimpers, wanting the man to do something. He felt uncomfortable, down by his abdomen, so much he couldn't help but to squirm. Feeling the loose fabric of clothes become slightly tighter on a specific area..and to say atleast, he was just a bit embarrassed about it.

"Have you ever been played with before darling?" Chan smirked, already knowing the answer to that question. Yet he wanted the boy to feel embarrassed to speak openly about sexual things.

"N-no..".

It was true. He had never done anything like this. Other than the incident days ago. The incident that he didn't want to think about, but it was still pretty prominent in his mind..and he wanted Chan to help him forget. Forget about all the things he ever had, forget about his life, his home, the cafè, friends, relatives. He wanted to forget his own self, his name, his age..he didn't care about being 17, or maybe even older for what he could care about. He just wanted to forget, close up the bag that exposed too much of the world to him. He liked the silence anyways.

"I'm gonna be the first and greatest then" he smirked, pulling out a box from underneath the bed. Revealing the insides making Jeongin's head tilt in slight confusion. "You don't know what these are?".

Jeongin shook his head to that question, he didn't know..and it was a bit humiliating. Did everyone know what such things were? And was it just being him being the odd one out?

"These..are toys..my toys, I'm willing to shares my toys with you, if you promise me one more thing".

Chan looked almost admired by the box, and it made the boy feel quite special that Chan wanted to share something with him. Of course the grin on his face was quite scary, but Jeongin pushed it aside and tried to peek as much as he could into that box. Tilting his head further to the side in confusion as to what most of these could've been used for.