47

Caught.
__________________________

Drops of tears soaked through the blindfold covering the boy's eyes, his back arching and toes curling. All again, as he had hit yet another orgasm. He trembled harshly at this one, feeling pain whenever he breathed regularly. His cock leaking, but never releasing anything at all. His eyes were clenched closed, and he didn't even know how long gone Chan had been. All he could make out was the moist sheets beneath him, from the sweat dripping onto the sheets and duvets, his hair sticking to his forehead, his fingers clawing at the ribbons around his wrists, biting down on the gag in pain and pleasure. He was a mess, and he haven't felt relieved once. And he was disappointed because of that. But Chan wouldn't just leave him without knowing what he was doing..right?

Gags and whimpers, following all the other muffled sounds bouncing against the walls and hitting back to his ears, blushing heavily at the overly embarrassing sounds. He just wanted Chan, heck even Seungmin to be back. So that he could beg for them to relieve his throbbing crotch, to make him feel better. He was tired, overstimulated, used and sweaty.

He just wanted to rest his pretty head.

It felt good. It felt bad. It felt heavy. Yet pleasuring. He wanted more..but wanted it to stop.

Honestly, by now, it didn't matter. He wanted Chan back, to finish what he started. So he could get an endless night of cuddles. To put his sweaty, itchy, and restless body to sleep. To let his moans swallow up the room, without being restrained. He just wanted to be let go..no, that was the wrong way to put it..he wanted to let go. Of all the pend up pleasure, of his sadness and general morals. He was ready to be in this stupid cloudy daze. Everything to get the men back to how they somewhat used to treat him.

Minus the abuse.

He didn't like that part at all.

But then again.

He was willing to sacrificed his bones, his joints, his flesh and blood for these men.

Could he even be saved?

Like this? Oh come on.

He was just another useless case. That is being spend to much time on. He started to think he was dead, but alive at the same time.

He clenched his eyes further shut. Feeling yet another orgasm buzz its way through his body, a scream being muffled by the gag as he chocked on the build up saliva in his mouth, forgetting to swallow it..too distracted by the pleasure that started to hurt.

He felt like a love struck teenage boy. Doing whatever he could to make his crush fall for him. Other than the fact he didn't put on make up, or dressed nicely..used an expensive perfume or flexed his abilities of brewing coffee..no, no..his version was much more sick and twisted. He let them use him like a ragdoll, and then leave him pinned and tied up, hurt from knife digging through the tiny bit of meat on his bones.

Shit..he was literally dying.

"Hmpf!" He yelped as he heard the door being opened, his body shaking as cold air hit his bare, body, yet it was covered with an infinite amount of sweat. Shaking and trembling as he felt even colder hands touch up his body.

"Darling.." Chan chuckled, taking of the gag and the blindfold, exposing the light, and Chan appearing infront of him..both images being to far to look at.

"P-please C-chan..h-help" he whined as he felt the vibrator go faster, and more reckless inside of him. Throwing his head back.

Of course it had to be angled just perfectly at his prostate. Of course it had to just fit perfect inside him in general. But if he had to be quite frankly honest. He just wanted to go to bed. By now, he was too exhausted to continue further. And Chan noticed that too.