Chapter 15

September 23

I woke up to Daniels grip. I sat up and looked at the time, I quickly got changed into my work uniform and went to Daniel and shook him awake "Daniel, you need to wake up" I whispered.
Daniel turned to me "What time is it?" he asked, his eyes still closed.
I bit back a light laugh "8" I said.

Daniel groaned "How do you have the energy to wake up so early?" He asked.
I chuckled "Well, I grew up looking after a boarding house, so I had to wake up early to make breakfast, that and I'm just a morning person" I explained.
Daniel sat up "Fair enough" he sighed.

I walked and made breakfast and put it on the table, I sat down and Daniel come down and sat next to me. We started eating "I'll take my leave. Oh, I might be home late, I'll try to get some books for the bookshelf" Daniel said.
We only got a bookshelf earlier in the week, and I helped with the pay, so we had enough money on the side to buy books.

I nodded and quickly kissed him "See you later" I said.
Daniel nodded and left.
After two hours I left for work.

After a few long hours I looked at the time, it was 3:30, I worked overtime, but it doesn't matter too much, rush hour has been over and done with. I walked home and saw a few books on the shelves of the bookshelf.

The bookcase was taller than Daniel, about 6'5 tall, I looked at some of the books. There weren't lots, but the shelves weren't as empty.
"What books did you get?" I asked him.

"I got a Torah, a Germany to English dictionary, English dictionary, atlas, the local address and telephone book, and a few books that I like, some in English, some in Germany. I don't know many of the books to you like. I didn't know if I should get a bible. There was some in the store I went to, but there were different versions" He explained.

I nodded "I could probably find one after work tomorrow, of with any luck, my church could give me one" I muttered.
Daniel turned to me "You found a church?" he asked.
I nodded "There's a church the next block over. It's an Anglo-Catholic Church, since I grew up Catholic, but since I've been in England, I've been going to an Anglican Church, and I've told you my views on both beliefs, so it's a rather good mix for me" I explained.

Daniel nodded "That's good to hear" Daniel said.
I went to him and sat next to him on the couch and rested my head on his shoulder. Daniel wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on mine.
"What books are you going to get for the bookcase?" He asked me.
I chuckled "Nothing much, probably a Bible, a few books on psychology, physical health or just books I enjoy" I commented.
Daniel hummed in agreement. "That sounds about right" he muttered.

After a few moments I spoke again "What do you want for dinner?" I asked him.
Daniel didn't answer "I don't care" Daniel said at last.
I thought for a moment "A pot roast? I have enough time, although dinner may be a little later than normal" I suggested.
Daniel nodded "Sounds good, with what meat?" He asked.
"Beef, since you can't have pork, and a beef roast is good" I said.
Daniel hummed. I stood up and started to make dinner

A/N
This is a very short chapter,
I thought I wrote something like this in,
however, I checked the other chapters, and couldn't find it.
(I've found it, so it'll be in chapter 26)
Anyway, I hope you have a good rest of your day/night,

co - a/n:
have a good day/night!! <33

Word count: 652