Chapter 26

After a few days, my cold finally went away. While I was sick, I had slept in the guest room. I woke up, and was glad that I was no longer sick. I made my way downstairs, and saw that Daniel had just gotten down, since he had just sat down with the paper.

___________________________

June 30th

I woke up and was rather warm, Daniels arms weren't around me, but was still asleep, and I didn't blame him, it's the start of summer. I sat up looked at the time. I stood up and quickly got changed into a sky-blue blouse, showing little collarbone, and a sky-blue skirt that reached my upper shins. I put on a belt and heels, and quickly did some light make-up to cover my eyebags, and quickly neatened my hair, pinning some back, before I went downstairs and made a quick breakfast. I looked at the time, and realized if Daniel doesn't wake up soon, he won't be able to have breakfast before going to synagogue.

I quickly went upstairs and gently shook him, Daniel opened his eyes, looking startled, "Sorry," I muttered, "breakfast is on the table, and it's already 7:30," I explained. Daniel nodded and sat up.
He rubbed his eyes before speaking, "I'll be down in a second," he groaned in his morning voice.
I nodded and quickly kissed his forehead before returning downstairs.

I waited for Daniel to return before I started to eat. He came down and quickly finished eating before he stood up, "I'll be going, and maybe we can sort out what we are doing for our birthdays, we can do what we did last year, since the boys only know your false birthday, well, not including Colin, maybe this year we tell Andrew this year, he should be 11, or do we wait till he is 12?" Daniel asked.

I shrugged, "we should probably talk to Alfred or Julia about it, since they know him better than us," I explained.
Daniel nodded, "I suppose so," he commented, he quickly kissed me before leaving.
I made some potato salad, and made sure the meat plate was full. I was washing clothes when Daniel had returned home.
I put the skirt down and dried my hands before joining him at the table.

While we were eating, Daniel spoke, "Do we do what we did last year? Go to the Whitestones between our birthdays?" Daniel asked.
I nodded, and stood up and grabbed the calendar and looked at the dates of our birthdays, Daniel stood behind me, reading over my shoulder, "Maybe the 29th?" I offered. Daniel nodded and kissed my head.

A/N
I know this is very short, but due to the next chapter,
I have to make shorter, so I do apologize for it.
I hope you have a good rest of your day/night

Co-A/N: omg the fluff. 🥰🥰🥰
have an amazing day/night!!

Word Count: 468