Pennies and dimes for a kiss.

Song title: call me, maybe.

Enid scrolled through TikTok, Wednesday laying on her lap reading a book on "how to murder different species." Enid smiled as she saw a women and a man sitting together, a filter on the woman's face. 'Kiss me here' filter. Enid squealed. "Lets do this, Wends!" Enid exclaimed, shoving the phone to her face.

Wednesday stared at the screen. She looked up at Enid. "I do not condone in the activity of entertaining the idea of social media. Including you posting me online for a 'trend'." Wednesday said. Enid pouted and brought her phone away from Wednesday. "Fine." Enid grinned. "I love youuu!" She said as Wednesday got up. Enid stood up and set up her camera. "I love you too, Enid." Wednesday said. Wednesday has gotten used to showing affections to Enid. And only Enid.

"Sit on the bed! Do you want to do the kissing or be the person with the filter?" Enid asked. Wednesday stared at her. "If im kissing you, either way im fine." Wednesday said in a Wednesday type of flirty tone. Enid smiled and nodded. "Im the filter then!" Enid said. She started the timer.

3..2...1..

The filter started. It showed many spaces the kiss could be. Enid waited patiently. The kiss landed on Enids lips. Enids eyebrows shot upwards. "U-uh..do you want to start over?because we havent really made it public yet..?" Enid said, her face red from blush. Wednesday leaned forward, kissing the blushing girl on the lips. Enids eyes widened for a second before peacefully closing. The video was on 30 seconds, and she made it so it ended on 15 seconds for Wednesdays turn.

The video ended at the halfway mark. Wednesday pulled away, her cheeks also red. "My turn?" Wednesday asked. Enid sat in silence. "Y-you do know im posting this, right?" Enid asked, dumbfounded. Wednesday nodded. "Everyones going to find out." Enid said. Wednesday nodded. "If its okay with you for everyone to know, then im fine." Wednesday stated. Enid nodded with a grin, skipping over to set up Wednesdays turn.

"Move to the left a little." Enid directed. Wednesday moved. "Perfect!" Enid said, playing the timer.

3..2..1..

Wednesday watched the kiss mark go from every area on her face. Cheek, forehead, other cheek, same cheek -different spot, nose, mouth and it finally landed on the bridge of her nose. She looked toward Enid, inviting her for a kiss. Enid smiled and kissed the bump. She then let herself kiss Wednesdays lips.

"That was not the place it showed." Wednesday said.

"No shit, sherlock." Enid said teasingly.

Wednesday rolled her eyes.

The video ended. "Lets-uh- are you sure you dont mind me posting this..?" Enid asked. Wednesdays eyes softened. "Enid, if you aren't fine with it then im not. If you are then i am."
Wednesday said.

Enid nodded. 'Yes, we are the kids who saved nevermore. And yes, we are indeed dating ;)!' Enid wrote in the caption. She put a couple of hashtags, looking at Wednesday for the last conformation before hitting the 'post' button. Enid smiled, putting her phone down. She walked over to Wednesday who was on the bed, watching Enid approach her. Enid sat on Wednesday thigh, forcing her arms around Wednesdays neck. "You do know i love you, right?" Enid asks.

Wednesday stares.

Blink.

"Yes, i am aware. You tell me every day. Twice a day is an average." Wednesday stated.

Enid chuckled softly, putting her face into Wednesdays neck. "Everyones going to be saying stuff about us dating." Enid whispered into her pulse. Wednesday hummed. "Thats okay. I can kill them off for you." Wednesday said. Her love language was threatening to kill people- scratch that- actually nearly killing them. Enid shook her head. "Actually, let me check right now." Enid said. Wednesday shook her head, holding onto Enids hips firmly. "Log into my phone. Dont move, i am..in a nice position." Wednesday admitted.

Enid smiled and entered the pin of Wednesdays barely used phone that she carries around only for Enid to call or text her. "Woah...Wednesday, its already got 200 views...in 10 minutes.." Enid said, her eyes wide. Wednesday watched Enid scroll through the comments

Bloodsucker: Called it. @QueenBee123 pay up.

QueenBee123: WOAH!! DID NOT EXPECT THIS TO BE THE FIRST THING I SEE WHEN I OPEN THE APP?!

Snakeboi467(sorry i just know Ajax would use 'boi'):Bro what... damn, congrats on finding yourself out 🤷‍♂️👍

ReincarnatedBobRoss: Damn...i got the hint Wednesday 💔😞🙁.

Divina<3: Yoko's been shipping you lot since DAY 1. Congrats guys :)!!!

BeeLover321: Omg!! THATS why Wednesday doesnt want me dating Enid! Because SHES dating her 😭

Wednesday blushed. It just came to her that her nevermore classmates would see it. "Oh, right. I forgot about them." Wednesday said. Enids face turned to panic. "But it is okay. We could tell them. Dont worry." Wednesday reassured, stroking her thumb on Enids hip. Enid smiled. "I have to meet up with yoko and the rest. Want to help me get them off our backs?" Enid asked, expecting a no.

"...only because i dont want you getting overwhelmed." Wednesday said, taking Enid off of her. "Okay!"

—————————————————————————

"Hi!" Enid said to the group. They all had different expressions on their faces.

"Wait-that wasnt just some prank?!"  Ajax asked, hands over his mouth.

"You really think Wednesday would kiss someone for a prank, jackass?" Yoko answered Ajax with another question.

"Wow, ive always thought Wednesday Addams would stay alone for all her life." Bianca snorted.

"I could say the same to you." Wednesday retorted.

"Wends." Enid whisper yelled, squeezing her hand. Wednesday clenched her jaw. "Apologies." Wednesday mumbled.

"Well were dating...theres nothing much to say.." Enid said, laughing nervously.

"I would kill anyone who tries to ruin our relationship." Wednesday said, her eyes on Bianca and Xavier.

Bianca snorted and Xavier shrugged. "May i leave now?" Wednesday asked Enid. "Awwe, you only came to threaten them? Come hang out!" Enid said excitedly.

"I'd rather hang myself then hang out with these idiots." Wednesday said. Enid frowned. "Just treat it like one of our dates! Ignore the rest of them!" Enid exclaimed. Wednesday clenched her jaw and drew in a deep breath. "Fine." She said. Enid grinned widely and gave a kiss to Wednesdays cheek.  "Lets go then?" She said to the rest of the group. They all nodded slowly.

This is so bad LOL (im not bothered to write maaannnnn)

1084 words