Part 2 of the teacher AU

Literally only two ppl wanted a part two but hey ho!

Angst 🤭😈

Also like a little sexual...but theres no smut or anything obvi just like- yh im so weird 😁😁😁

—————————————————————————

"Good Morning class. I hope you had an exquisite trip yesterday?" Wednesday asked rhetorically, the class smiling and nodding, the room filling with mumbles of what happened on the trip, what they found fun and what they didnt.

"However, we are here to learn, not speak about what happened the previous day." Wednesday stated, her hands behind her back.

She slowly walked toward her desk, taking a black whiteboard pen from the neatly arranged pens.

"Write down the date and title in your books, please." Wednesday said, writing said things on the board.

The room filled with paper rustling together.

Wednesday sat down on her computer, turning on the slide shows that she prepared. "Okay, so toda-"

"Miss.Addamssss!!" Someone dragged out as she walked through the door excitedly. Wednesday turned toward the door with only her head, her face almost lighting up when she found Enid walking through the door.

"Miss.Sinclair." She replied, turning back to the class. "Talk amongst yourselves, students." Wednesday commanded as she rose from her seat.

"Eek! Addams, guess who asked me on a date?!" She squealed. Wednesday was now infront of Enid.

Wednesday raised an eyebrow. "Not me, i suppose?" She said surprisedly.

Yes, they have both had...sexual intercourse and intense makeout sessions with eachother but...They agreed their arrangement was...purely physical, but sometimes, it felt way by more than that.

Wednesday removed the thought out her mind.

I guess our arrangement is off.

"Ajax! The guy i was crushing on since my school days!!!" Enid whisper yelled.

"Hm. Interesting how he comes running back once he breaks up with his girlfriend." Wednesday stated, turning back toward her desk. "I still dont understand why you were and supposedly still are obsessed with the idea of him."

"What? Is Wednesday Addams jealous?" Enid teased jokingly.

"No real names." Wednesday responded, not answering her question.

Enid raised an eyebrow. "Wait- are you actually jealous?" She asked tentatively.

Wednesday sighed as she started walking to her desk.

Enid followed after her. "Wait, Wednes- Miss.Addams, we agreed that this was only physical." Enid mumbled quietly, looking down at a sitting Wednesday, back perfectly straight and no emotion showed on her face.

"I still do agree. Now, if you'll excuse me, i have a class to teach. They already lost 10 minutes of learning time." Wednesday states as she was about to call for the classes attention.

"Okay...well- yeah. Thats all. Bye,Weds, i will see you at my desk after class." Enid said as she started walking off.

"No you wont. You have a date to attend." Wednesday disagreed, starting to go to the next power point. She would have to cut the lesson short as she lost about 14 minutes of it.

"Thats not until 7." Enid said, turning back around.

"It would be rude to hook up with me then go off to a date, Miss.Sinclair." Wednesday stated as she picked a slide she would work off of.