All this time she was standing there...

AU TIME!!!

Song title: it wasnt me.

ANOTHER REQUEST IM ON A ROLL FRR
(Even tho its a newer request- dont judge ok 😕🙄)

THIS IS A REQUEST FROM THE NICEST AND CUTEST PERSON EVER 😭❤️

They literally made me cry because of how sweet they are 🥲

Anyway heres the request:

NOO!! IT DOESNT SHOW UR NAME 😭urdemonic_child

urdemonic_child

ANYWAY, ENJOY THEIR BRILLIANT REQUEST!!

—————————————————————————

"Miss.Sinclair, how do you work this one out?" A student asked as she pointed to a question on her paper.

"Oh, thats really simple! Just remember, keep, flip,change. You keep the first fraction, flip the second then change the sign into a multiplication sign. Do you understand?" Enid said, pointing to each symbol as she spoke.

The student let out a small,dragged out 'oh' as she recognised her mistake.

Enid smiled. "Dont worry, sometimes i have to remind myself of that rule too! Just remember the little mnemonic." Enid smiled.

The student scrunched up her face. "Mnemonic?" She asked curiously.

"It means..." Enid tried to find a childlike way to describe the word. "...Like a small sentence to remember something." Enid finalised.

The student let out another oh.

"This isnt an english lesson now is it?" Enid joked, tapping the girls back lightly. "Now that i taught you how to do it, you can fly through these questions!" She enthusiastically exclaimed.

The girl smiled up at her, nodding as she started writing down the mnemonic.

Enid smiled at her back before walking toward another student with his hand up.

Before she could reach his seat, a knock was heard on the door of her room.

Enid looked up, noticing how none of her students faltered in their conversations. Except the poor boy who was waiting for the teacher.

She watched as the door opened before she walked over to open it.

"Miss.Addams! What a lovely surprise." Enid exclaimed, a small blush appearing on her face when she noticed the ghost of a smile on the other teachers face.

Wednesday nodded in response. "Can i talk to you after i finish with this student?" Enid asked sheepishly.

Wednesday nodded once again. Enid smiled at her before bending down to the students level. "So, what do you need help with this time?" Enid asked jokingly.