Its the way you smile that does it for me.

Song title: sweet

Guys this is soOOoooooooOOOooooooooOooooOOOOOOoooo fluffy like it could make you vomit type of fluff

Basically just Wednesday being a simp. You can take it as Enid likes her back or its one sided 🤷‍♀️
Enjoy ☺️
—————

Wednesday was obsessed. She was dreadfully obsessed. And in love. Dreadfully in love. It was.... Disgusting. Utterly disgusting- how could one feel such feelings? However, she couldnt blame herself. Well- look at the person she had fallen for.

Enid. Enid Sinclair. The wolf, the colour and Wednesdays heart. The most gorgeous, striking, colourful, joyful,clumsiest girl ever. But she was oh-so beautiful. Her dye that covered only the tips of her hair with pink and blue shined in the sun,complimenting the blonde of her hair so perfectly- it was so gorgeous. She was so gorgeous. Her hair portrayed at least half of her bubbly and joyful personality, the rest shown in her choice of clothing. Wednesday wouldnt be caught dead or alive in any of her clothing, but it looked perfect on Enid.

Wednesday didnt believe in 'perfect.' She understood that people made mistakes, and people had flaws that may not be revealed. But, Enid was perfect, inside and out. If you search for perfect in Wednesdays dictionary, you would be bound to see Enid as the definition for it.

It was absolutely disgusting how much she loved Enid- heck, look at the way she was thinking of her! But, she just couldnt understand when she started loving her. She knew she started having a small crush on her after the poe cup, but love? That just...happened.

It couldve been after the hug. It couldve been when Enid kissed her on the cheek that one time. It couldve been when Enid was joking about with her friends and called Wednesday her girlfriend. She was hopeless- but she didnt care. All she cared about was that she was disgustingly in love with Enid, and she hasnt bothered to get rid of the icky feeling-and refused to do so.

—————

"Hey! Weds!" Enid exclaimed.

Wednesday turned around from her desk. Enid. Her Enid.

"Hello, Enid." She replied evenly. She has kept this whole love thing undercover pretty well in her eyes. She kept her stoic composure in check most of the time.

"I was wondering if you would like to join me to hang out with my friends?" Enid smiled nervously, her hands clasped in front of her as she swung side to side anxiously.

"I-"

She wanted to say it was her writing time.
She wanted to say she had to practice cello soon.
She wanted to say that she had a murder case to solve.

But Wednesday couldnt deny that smile. No way could she deny that gorgeous but nervous smile. That smile that made her eyes go wide with love, her mouth go dry and her lips wanting to turn up with her. The smile that has taken over her dreams and nightmares, the smile that could convince her to kill for her. Or, even worse- maybe convince her to wear colour.

"I...suppose i could take some time out of my day." She mumbled defeatedly. God, what has gotten into her? Enid was just so convincing- yet she hadnt even tried. All she had to do was smile that pretty smile and ask.

She was so disgustingly in love.

Enid squealed. "EEK! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I promise i would make this somewhat comfortable for you!" Enid exclaimed. Wednesday didnt deny the slight upturn of her lips. How could she not when Enid was so happy?  So excited to simply spend time with Wednesday?

"Okay- get ready in about an hour, we have to leave in an hour and a half! AAAH! I CANT WAIT!!" Enid squealed once again, grinning cutely.

Wednesday couldnt help her feelings, but she could push it down. Well, try push it down.