3- Fifth Year

(Hazel Avery^)

Adrian had woken up to Miles snores, already seeing the sun raising, he got up and threw a pillow at Miles to shut him up before he woke up Graham. He walked into the bathroom and got ready. His hair grow out a bit and now he had grown some type of middle part.

  "What are you doing?" asked Adrian looking at Miles with confusion seeing that he was just randomly staring at the wall. Graham looked at Adrian and back at Miles.

"Merlin, I swear it's too early for your oddness, Miles!" groaned Graham, covering his head with his blanket.

"Do you guys think E's awake?" asked Miles as he got up from his bed quickly. Adrian shrugged, grabbing his robe. "Wait up, im right behind you!"

Miles was struggling around, buttoning his shirt. "You better hurry up too, Graham, you'll miss breakfast." said Adrian looking at his watch. Miles was now brushing his teeth in a hurry, Graham and Adrian looking at him crazy.

"Why are you filled with energy at seven in the morning?" asked Graham, lifting his head to see Miles, now playing with his tie.

"Okay, let's go im ready!" said Miles, grabbing his robe.

"Did you sleep with someone last night or something?" asked Adrian with a laugh. Miles rolled his eyes and opened the door.

"No I didn't, merlin I just can't be in a good mood?" asked Miles making a face. Adrian laughed again, shrugging.

The two boys opened the girls dorm to find Emilia looking in the mirror and what seem to be doing her hair. "What are you two doing here so early?" asked Emilia turning back to look at them.

"Miles is in a good mood." said Adrian raising his hands and taking a seat on her bed. Emilia was a really pretty girl, constantly had boys fawning over her. She chuckled as Adrian rose his eyebrows, looking at her. "Did you pierce your nose, E?" Emilia nodded, showing him and Miles. "What did your parents say?"

"They haven't even noticed, plus what are they going to say?" said Emilia moving Miles face out of her way. "It's not like they're going to care much."

"I didn't notice it." said Miles narrowing his eyebrows. Adrian shrugged as he stood up and yawned. "Well, breakfast, let's go!"

The three of them walked the halls of Hogwarts. Adrian in the middle, Miles to the left of him and Emilia to his right. "Hey Miles!" said a Ravenclaw girl with a smile. They quickly became a trio the first week of their first year, one never seen without the other.

"Good to be back, isn't it?" said Adrian winking at some random girl as she turned a bright red. Miles and Emilia let out a few laughs watching as the girl tried and hide behind her friend.

"The two of you are such hoes." chuckled Emilia. She had long curly hair that had white streaks in the front, she never slouched, always standing up straight. Her uniform always clean and neatly placed, besides her skirt being pulled up a bit higher. "Wait until Avery finds out."

Hazel Avery's was Adrian's girlfriend of almost a year. Miles and Emilia weren't huge fans of the Slytherin girl, who was a year older than them. Hazel didn't fancy them much either. "Okay, miss never had a serious boyfriend." said Miles raising an eyebrow and looking at Emilia.

"Enough, please! It's seven in the morning." laughed Adrian. Emilia and Miles argued all the time, it's how they worked, and Adrian was always the one who had to break them apart.

"At least I can say i've haven't been pass around, now can I?" said Emilia. Adrian sighed knowing the arguing had already started. Adrian and Emilia were almost like siblings, he was her best friend and the person she could tell everything too.