107- Bachelorette Parties

This is Hayden's wedding chapter just cut into two because why the hell was it 8000 words, I don't know🧍🏻‍♀️

"Blimey it's already Friday, Emilia." said Y/n as they changed into dresses for the bachelorette party. Emilia made a face as Y/n looked at her. "That means you leave soon. . ."

"It does, doesn't it. . ." said Emilia as she straighten her hair. Y/n gave her a look and sighed, Emilia looked down.

"You know it's never to late to not go. You can always just stay here, move out if you really want too.. you have enough money for it to get a nice place." said Y/n with a smile.

"Hello ladies!" said Miles walking into Emilia's room. Y/n and Emilia turned face him to see him all dressed up. "I look good, don't I?"

"No, not really." said Y/n. Miles pushed her head and turned to Emilia.

"Well I wasn't talking to you Y/n/n, I bet you'll tell Adrian he looks good, won't you." said Miles, smiling. Emilia chuckled.

"Anyone's better looking than you." said Y/n. Miles rolled his eyes and walked over to Emilia. "Emilia could do better."

"YOU can do better." said Miles as she rolled her eyes and chuckled. "Why are you straightening your hair.. you hair naturally is pretty. What are you girls doing today with Eloise?"

"It's a party, Miles. What happens at the party, stays at the party, doesn't it E?" said Y/n. Emilia laughed and turned to Miles who was glaring at her.

"Oh yes!" said Emilia with a smile. Adrian walked in and looked at them, narrowing their eyebrows.

"Oh please, your mums going to be there. You're going to be acting like you don't do anything bad." said Adrian. Emilia turned to look at him. "Miles will be the one who's acting out."

"Not true! Emilia's dad and brothers will be there." said Y/n with a laugh. Miles made a face and turned to Emilia as she chuckled. "Plus they think you guys are dating so."

"I wonder what would give them that idea." said Emilia. Miles turned to look at her and smiled.

"Yeah I wonder." said Adrian looking at her. "The snogging, the sleeping with each other, who knows huh."

"If only you would actually take me back!" said Miles. Emilia rolled her eyes and went back to straighten her hair as Miles rolled his eyes.

"Blimey.. it's almost Sunday." said Adrian.

"Don't remind me." said Miles laying on Emilia's bed. Y/n nodded her head as Adrian looked at her.

"You look nice." said Adrian. Miles lifted his head as Emilia chuckled. "I mean.. yeah you always look nice but you look extra nice today and—"

"Thank you Adrian, you look nice too." said Y/n with a smile. Adrian's ears turned red as Miles poked Y/n in the back and raised his eyebrows.

"Well, um Miles and I have to leave now.. so we'll see you guys later!" said Adrian. Miles got up and chuckled, he went over to Emilia and kissed her on the cheek as she looked at him and narrowed her eyebrows.

"Don't cheat on me!" said Miles as he walked out.

"We aren't even dating!" said Emilia. Y/n laughed, Emilia turned back to look at her and gave her a smile. "Soo.. how are you and Joseph?"

"Fine I guess." said Y/n groaning and laying back.

"That doesn't sound good, break up with him." said Emilia. Y/n rolled her eyes and chucked.

"He's been acting weird since Adrian took me home. I mean I get it, I would feel the same way if I seen him with his ex." said Y/n. Emilia turned to look at her. "Do you happened to know who his ex's are?"