71- Pensando en ti

"Why don't you just talk to her, Ade. I know you, you miss her and it's killing you—"

"Emilia, enough!" said Adrian turning to look at her. She softened her face, looking at him.

"No, you— you understand, Adrian. Y/n loves you and you love her, why aren't you fighting for her?!" said Emilia narrowing her eyebrows. The two making their way into the Slytherin common room. "You fight for this type of love!"

"No, I wont!" shouted Adrian. "She didn't believe me! I tried, I did! I wanted to explain to her what happened but she didn't let me!"

"She thought you were cheating on her, of course she didn't want to hear." said Emilia watching him open the door to the boys room. Miles had just finished taking a shower as he sat shirtless on his bed watching the two come in.

"You don't— you don't get it, Emilia!" said Adrian pulling off his dirty Quidditch clothes.

"I DONT GET IT?!" shouted Emilia looking at him. "I do get it! I know what it feels like when the person I want the most doesn't see what he's doing wrong! I get getting accused of things I wasn't doing! Don't tell me I don't get it! I get both sides!"

Miles softened his gaze, looking at Emilia. Adrian stood silently. "It's different." said Adrian. Emilia shook her head, walking out of the boys dorm.

"I agree with E." said Miles, softly. "You should talk to her. . ."

"I don't want to hear it from you!" said Adrian sitting on the end of his bed. Miles sighed, raising his hands up.

"I guess." said Miles getting up.

"Where's Graham?" asked Adrian.

"In Snape's office." said Miles walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" asked Adrian.

"Away from you." said Miles walking out the door. Adrian got up and walked into the bathroom to shower, looking down at his rings.

———

Miles walked into Emilia's dorm to hear the water running. "E." said Miles knocking on the door.

"Give me a minute." said Emilia from inside the bathroom. Miles sat on her bed, looking at a book that sat on her bed-stand. He grabbed it, dropping a picture that was inside it. He reached to grab it, seeing his face looking back at him. He picked up the polaroid seeing a picture of him and Emilia together. Miles softened his gaze, when he heard the water stop he quickly hid the picture back in the book.

Emilia came out of the bathroom sitting next to Miles who sighed, looking at her. "Are you okay?" asked Miles.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" asked Emilia tilting her head. Miles shrugged, looking at her. "I mean Adrian's the one who doesn't want to listen, he going to regret—"

"From what you told Adrian. . ." said Miles cutting her off. Emilia sat up, nodding her head.

"Oh, yeah." said Emilia looking at Miles.

"You said. . . you said the person you wanted the most?" said Miles. Emilia made a face, looking back at Miles. "You— you were talking about me?"

"I only brought it up because I wanted Adrian to know that I understand what he feels." said Emilia moving away from him. Miles moved closer.

"You wanted me the most?" asked Miles softly. Emilia bit the inside of her cheek, looking at him.

"Ya Miles, enough." said Emilia narrowing her eyebrows.

"Tell me if you were talking about me?" said Miles once again. Emilia made a face, getting up. Miles pulled her back down. "Just tell me, please."

"Who else would I be talking about. . ." said Emilia softly. Miles caressed her cheek, sitting her down on her bed. The door open and in came Graham. Emilia and Miles moved away from each other, turning to look at him.