29- Camping

"I knew he was going to act that way." said Emilia taking a pull from the joint. Y/n sighed, looking up at the stars.

"I think he was just caught off guard, Emilia." said Y/n softly, taking the joint from her hand. "It's Adrian! How mad can he be?"

"Pretty mad." said Emilia, sighing. Y/n shook her head, taking a pull. "Seriously. This is what I didn't want. It's going to make our friendship so strange."

"Only if you let it." said Y/n. "What if we go camping this weekend."

"You were serious about that?" said Emilia turning to Y/n who made a face.

"Yes, I was!" chuckled Y/n. Emilia nodded, taking the joint back. She sighed and looked up at the moon.

"Well, Adrian would love to do anything with you and Miles is always down for anything. Do you think the twins would like to join?" asked Emilia. Y/n nodded her head and smiled.

"They would!" said Y/n happily. "I'm excited."

"Should we sneak our way over to the Bletchley residence!" smiled Emilia, standing up. Y/n chuckled, joining her. The two girls hurrying down the stairs, jumping through the fireplace.

"It's so— not what I expected!" whispered Y/n looking around. The Bletchley household had tall ceiling and huge windows. The large staircase the girls went up cut into two ways, Emilia went up the right way, pulling Y/n along. "Merlin, no wonder you lot are never tired going up and down the stairs at Hogwarts, you're use to it!"

Miles' home was different from Adrian's and Emilia's. Candles burned instead of electricity like Emilia's and Miles home had more color than Adrian's. Emilia opened an door, revealing a sleeping Miles. "Miles!" said Emilia getting on his bed. He sighed, opening his arms for her. "Wake up."

"What is it, love?" he asked, not opening his eyes. "Aren't you suppose to be with Y/n?"

"She's here too!" smiled Emilia turning to Y/n who chuckled. Miles opened his eyes, sitting up. "Y/n wants to go camping."

"Camping?" groaned Miles, laying back down.

"Yes, camping!" said Y/n. "It'll be fun! We'll be bring Fred and George!"

"Make things not weird with Adrian." smiled Emilia. Miles sighed, turning to look at his girlfriend.

"It'll be fun, Miles, we can go out into the country side!" said Y/n sitting in the other side of him.

"You guys had to come cover at 3 in the morning, instead of just waiting to tell me when the sun was out?" asked Miles dropping his head on Emilia.

"Yeah, we could've but what's the fun in that!" chuckled Y/n. "So, are you in?"

"If Emilia is." mumbled Miles in Emilia's chest.

"That's a yes!" said Emilia wrapping her arms around him.

"Are you two high?" asked Miles pulling his head up to look at Y/n. She smiled, pinching her fingers together. "Makes sense."

"What's that suppose to mean." said Y/n hitting him with a pillow as he chuckled. Emilia chuckled as Miles pulled her on top of him, covering him from Y/n.

"Okay, okay, i'll see you tomorrow." said Emilia getting off Miles. Y/n threw the pillow back at him as he chuckled, watching the girls leave out his room.

Friday

"Camping?" said Lucas watching Y/n pack all her stuff. "Why can't I go with?"

"Because." said Y/n.