165- Gianna & Cane

September 10th, 2000

"Cane, I don't know. Something's not right." said Gianna pacing back and forth in her room. Cane watched her, tilting his head.

"What do you mean, Gi?" asked Cane leaning back. She stopped in front of him, sighing. "Come here, love."

Gianna walked in front of him, crossing her arms. Cane placed his hand on her hips, pulling her in closer. "C'mon, tell me what's going on in that mind of yours?" asked Cane.

"I think im pregnant." said Gianna. Cane made a face, blinking hard.

"Huh?" said Cane. Gianna pulled away and sighed.

"I haven't— i'm getting symptoms." said Gianna softly.

"Have— have you taken a test?" asked Cane sitting up now. "Okay. . . we can go to Emilia or Adrian and they—"

"No, we cant go to either." said Gianna.

"Why not?" asked Cane.

"I don't want them to think we're irresponsible." said Gianna. Cane made a face, looking at her.

"They wont think that. . . Y/n and Adrian had Z early too." said Cane softly. "We dont even know if you're pregnant. Do you have a test?"

"Yeah. . . I stole one from Emilia." said Gianna opening her bathroom. She walked in, Cane following behind her. She closed the door in his face, him sighing. "I'm nervous."

"It's okay." said Cane from the other side of the door. A few moments later, Gianna opened the door with the potion in her hand.

"I don't like this feeling." said Gianna sitting on the floor. The potion in front of them. The bottle turned blue causing Cane and Gianna to stare at it. The door opened, Edmund walking in to see the two on the floor and the potion in front of her. Gianna quickly covered it.

"What is that?" asked Edmund with a face. Cane turned to Gianna. "GIANNA, WHAT IS THAT?"

"Nothing." said Gianna with a face.

"Let me see." said Edmund.

"No." said Gianna getting up. Edmund turned to Cane, picking him up by the shirt. "Dad!"

"What is going on in here?" asked Blair entering Gianna's room.

"Show your mother!" said Edmund letting go of Cane.

"Gi." said Cane shrugging. "You are. . . no point in not showing them. . ."

Gianna made a face, pulling the potion from behind her. "You're pregnant?" asked Blair moving closer with a smile. "Oh merlin!"

"This is not something to be happy about, Blair!" said Edmund with a face. "You're twenty years old!"

"Adrian was twenty when he found out about Z!" said Gianna with a face.

"Don't worry, love." said Cane moving closer to Gianna. "You and me will—"

"Cane— for merlin sake." said Edmund massaging his temples.

"I'm happy." said Blair hugging Gianna with a smile. Edmund shook his head, looking at Cane and Gianna.

"We can do this." said Cane cupping Gianna's face. She smiled softly, looking up at him.

———

January 2001

"I cant believe Zenith's almost two." said Emilia as she carried Nathanial in her arms and had Liviana in a rocker. Y/n chuckled as she watched her soon to be two year old play around Liviana, while she held Aaron in her arms.