168- Gianna's Best Friend

April 10th, 2001

"Now that i've had this baby, I can plan for my wedding." said Gianna watching Cane feed Evander. They sat in Emilia and Miles house, the twins stumbling around.

"Oh yes, very exciting." said Emilia with a smile.

"Yeah. . . I was wondering if you wanted to be a bridesmaid?" asked Gianna shyly. Emilia gasped with a smile.

"Oh of course!" said Emilia going around to hug Gianna.

"Yeah. . . i'm scared to ask Y/n." said Gianna. Emilia looked at her as if she was crazy.

"What, why?" asked Emilia. Miles was teaching Cane how to hold the baby bottle correctly when he looked up at the girls.

"Because Pansy's going to be a bridesmaid as well. . ." said Gianna. Emilia made a face. "I know you guys don't like her but she's my best friend and she's been with me through everything—"

"Y/n's not going to care, she's married to Adrian and is about to have three kids with him." said Emilia with a chuckle.

"I told you, Gi." said Cane looking up. "Y/n's not going to care about Pansy."

"Yeah, didn't Pansilies talk to her already anyways?" said Miles pulling Liviana onto his lap.

"Yeah I think so." said Gianna.

"Then why don't you just go across the street and ask her." said Miles. "We can watch Evander."

"You think so?" asked Gianna with a face. Emilia made a face, nodding her hand.

"Bebé?" asked Liviana looking at Evander.

"Si mi amor!" said Emilia with a smile. She turned to look at Gianna and Cane. "They're learning Spanish."

"I'll be back then." said Gianna getting up. She made her way across the street and knocked on the door. Y/n opened the door with Zenith at her feet and Aaron in her arms. "Oh, hello! Looks like you got your hands full."

"A bit." said Y/n with a chuckle. Gianna reached for Zenith as he hugged her tightly.

"Gi!" said Zenith. "Where's Cane?"

"With Emilia and Miles." said Gianna. Y/n let her in, the two walking towards the kitchen.

"Unfortunately Adrian is at work." said Y/n with a smile.

"I came to see you actually!" said Gianna with a smile.

"Oh really?" asked Y/n.

"I would really want you to be one of my bridesmaids for my wedding." said Gianna. Y/n smiled, raising her eyebrows.

"Yes of course, Gi! What kind of question is that?" asked Y/n giving Gianna a hug.

"Okay. . . please don't get mad at me!" said Gianna quickly. Y/n made a face, looking at her.

"Why would I get mad at you?" asked Y/n, confused.

"Because Pansy is one of my bridesmaids too." said Gianna cringing. Y/n snorted, rolling her eyes.

"Gianna, for merlin sake. Why would that make me get mad at you?" said Y/n with a face. "Sure I'm not a fan of her but she's your best friend."

"Oh thank merlin, it's just I really wanted you and her in my wedding and I felt like you wouldn't have been happy with her being there and—"

"Gi, it's your wedding." chuckled Y/n. "I'll be there to support you no matter what."

"You're the best, Y/n." said Gianna squeezing Zenith who giggled.

"I know." smiled Y/n handing her a cup of tea. "When do you plan on getting married?"

"February." said Gianna with a smile.

"Oh good, I won't be pregnant anymore." chuckled Y/n looking down at her belly.

"Do you know what it is yet?" asked Gianna with a smile.

"Maybeee." said Y/n smiling ear to ear.

"Ohhh tell me!" said Gianna with a smile. "So I can start shopping for my future niece or nephew."

"It's a girl." said Y/n with a chuckle. Gianna gasped.

"I bet Adrian's really excited." said Gianna.

"Oh you have no idea! He's so excited for his little girl." chuckled Y/n.

"I'm so excited." said Gianna hugging Zenith tighter. He made a face, pushing her away. "Any names yet?"

"No." frowned Y/n. "Nothing in mind yet."

———

"This is so bloody hard." said Cane bouncing Evander softly. "How do you two do it with TWO?"

"Mums usually here." said Miles rolling his eyes. "Or Emilia's parents."

"But once they get a little older it's not that bad, Cane." said Emilia sitting on the floor with Liviana and Nathanial.

"Libro?" asked Liviana turning to her mother. Emilia handed her a book, Cane looked at them.

"Do they only know Spanish right now?" asked Cane narrowing his eyebrows. Emilia chuckled, shaking her head.

"No, Miles talks to them in english and I try and talk to them and Laira in Spanish." said Emilia. "Miles tries in Spanish."

"Si." said Miles nodding his head. "Ven, Livi."

Liviana turned to her father, wobbling towards him. "Can you hold my child so I can hold my sweet girl." said Cane softening his gaze. Miles chuckled, grabbing Evander. Cane picked Liviana up, tickling her as she giggled.

"Mummy?" said Nathan. Emilia turned to look at him.

"Que paso, amor?" asked Emilia placing him on her lap.

"Y/n y Adrian?" asked Nathan lifting his hands up.

"Y/n!" said Liviana clapping her hands. Cane snorted, turning to Miles.

"They love Adrian and Y/n." said Miles.

———

June

"Oh Y/n, she's growing so fast." said Emilia sitting at Hiraeth with Y/n.

"I know! All of them! I cannot believe that my Z is two, Aaron's about to be one! The twins are about to be one! And i'm about to give birth to this one soon!" said Y/n holding her belly.

"Don't remind me about the twins, I want to sob every time!" said Emilia. The door opened and entered Gianna, Pansy and Daphne. Y/n and Emilia glanced at each other when Mrs. Pucey followed in behind the girls.

"Y/n, Emilia, hi!" said Pansy with a smile.

"Yeah, hello." said Y/n. Emilia waved, awkwardly.

"Oh Y/n, look at you!" said Mrs. Pucey going to hug her. "Baby is getting so big, isn't she?"

"She is." chuckled Y/n.

"I'm so excited for you, Gi!" said Emilia getting up. Marcel and Louis came from their offices with smiles.

"So the little Pucey is getting married, huh?" said Louis with a smile. Gianna chuckled, turning to look at them.

hi hi :)