171- Zenith 3rd Birthday

March 31st, 2002

"Oh I cannot believe my baby is three!" said Y/n looking at the sleeping toddler. Adrian chuckled, turning to look at her.

"Can we have another one?" asked Adrian placing his hands on her waist. Y/n made a face, shaking her head. "Oh why not! Please, love."

"You go through child birth and see what's that like." said Y/n. Adrian frown, pulling her into him.

"But look how cute we make them!" said Adrian looking at sleeping Zenith.

"We do make them pretty cute, don't we." said Y/n crossing her arms. Adrian smiled, turning to look at her. "Maybe in a few years love, Vereena's only seven months."

"Okay, you're right." said Adrian kissing her forehead. Y/n smiled, wrapping her arms around him. He kissed her, Y/n pulling back. "What?"

"You're spiky?" said Y/n feeling his face.

"I know, unfortunately i've been growing hair." said Adrian. Y/n chuckled, shaking her head and picking up Zenith.

"Hmmm, no I want sleep." said Zenith reaching for his bed.

"It's your birthday, baby!" said Y/n.

"Again?" asked Zenith.

"It's every year, bud." laughed Adrian. Zenith dropped his head on Y/n and sighed.

"You're only three, what are you sighing about??" asked Y/n pulling him back to look at her.

"Missing my bed." said Zenith reaching for it. Adrian chuckled, turning to Y/n.

"We're going to go visit Emilia and Miles." said Adrian. Zenith opened his eyes and nodded.

"Okay, let's go!" said Zenith. Y/n made a face, turning to Adrian.

"Let's go wake up, Aaron." said Y/n putting him on the floor. Zenith hurried over into Aaron's room, climbing his crib.

"Aaron! Aaron!" said Zenith. "We're going to see Nathan and Livi! Wake up!"

"Huh? Livi?" asked Aaron rubbing his eyes, getting awaken by his brother.

"Yes!" said Zenith. Y/n snorted, picking Zenith up.

"We're going?" asked Aaron still half asleep.

"Yes!" said Zenith again. Y/n chuckled, Adrian came into the room with Vereena in his arms.

"Are we ready??" asked Adrian with a smile. Y/n changed Aaron quickly, the boys excited to leave. "Merlin, why do you two like Miles and Emilia so much."

"Or is it Livi you two want to see." smiled Y/n with a chuckle.

"And Nathan!" said Aaron nodding his head.

"Ooh and Nathan, huh?" chuckled Adrian.

"Yeah?" asked Zenith confused. Y/n and Adrian turned to look at each others with a chuckle.

"Let's go?" said Aaron. The five of them made their way out of the house, across the street. Y/n knocked on the door with smile, looking down at Zenith who was bouncing on his toes.

"Excited?" asked Adrian. Zenith nodded, smiling. The door opened revealing Miles.

"Hey buddy! Happy birthday!" said Miles picking up Zenith and giving him a hug. "Three years ago your mother also murdered us!"

"Oh shut up." said Y/n rolling her eyes. Miles laugh, letting them in.

"Zenith!" said Liviana running to hug him. "Happy birthday!"