16- March 14th, 1994 pt2

okayyy this is the song for todays chapter :)

"Look, here comes, Y/n." said Miles as he pushed Emilia into the boys dorm. They stuck their head out of the door and watched Y/n enter the room, leaving out of sight. "Adrian looked nervous, didn't he? He must really fancy her, huh."

"I think he does, and i'm glad for the both of them, actually. Y/n's definitely way better than anyone of his ex's." said Emilia as she moved her head back into the dorm. Miles closed the door and smiled, grabbing Emilia's hand and accio roses from under his bed.

"Here. . . beautiful flowers for my beautiful girlfriend." said Miles. Emilia looked at him strangely. She placed her hand on his jawline and pulled him down to kiss him.

"What did you do, Miles?" said Emilia pulling away from the kiss with a smile, looking at the flowers. Miles gave her a stern look and crossed her arms against his chest.

"Why do you think I did something wrong?" pouted Miles. Emilia chuckled looking at the flowers and back at Miles. "I just wanted to give you flowers, it's not like I can give them to you anywhere else."

"Well, thank you mi amor, they're beautiful." said Emilia, wrapping her arms around Miles waist. Miles kissed the top of her head and played with her hair. Miles had never felt so strongly for anyone after Charlotte and for it to be Emilia, he felt it strange. For a long time they were just friends and nothing more, until the time they kissed.

"Adrian is quite oblivious, isn't he?" said Miles pulling Emilia to his bed. Miles pulled her on top of him and started rubbing her back.

"I wouldn't say that, he does suspect you have a girlfriend. Just not that it's me." said Emilia as she laid on his chest. "I do feel bad for not telling him though. . ."

"Maybe we will in the future love, I'm sure he'll understand." said Miles as Emilia sighed. There wasn't a thing she never told Adrian. "Don't overthink it love, it's not hurting him that he doesn't know now."

"Right." said Emilia, softly. Miles lifted her chin and gave her a small kiss. Their small kiss turned into a passionate one, he pulled Emilia on top of him, they both ended shirtless. One of Miles' hand was on Emilia's waist and the other was on her thigh.

Miles and Emilia had never slept together, they've kissed, they've played around but Miles was never rushed to try and get her to sleep with him. She was still a virgin and he didn't care, he just wanted her. "You're so beautiful, E, clothes on or off." whispered Miles as he ran his fingers down her spine, kissing her neck and chest.

The door swung open causing Miles to throw Emilia off him and onto the floor of his bed, looking over to see Graham who was looking down, not really noticing what just happened. "Oh ! I didn't know you would— I thought Emilia was suppose to be in here with us today? Is that your secret girlfriend?" asked Graham closing the door behind him. Miles looked to the left of him to Emilia covering her mouth from laughing and rubbing her side.

"Petrificus Totalus. Sorry Graham, but I can't have you knowing." said Miles as he watched Graham fall back, his limbs stuck together. Miles quickly covered his eyes.

"Well. . . while you're at it, can you bring Emilia back in here. I need to her to cheek something for me." said Graham. Miles snorted, pulling Emilia up from the floor and kissing her as she pulled away, putting her shirt on.

"Got it, mate!" laughed Miles. The two hurried out of the room, giggling.

———

"So what exactly made you ask me on a date?" asked Y/n as Adrian smiled at her. They get along very well, both into the same things. Adrian looked at the beautiful girl in front of him and let out a small laugh.