150- Zenith's Home

Y/n had stayed over night at St. Mungos with Adrian and Zenith. "He's perfect." said Y/n the morning the small family was returning home. Adrian smiled, nodding his head.

"He is." said Adrian. Adrian was placing Zenith in his car seat, ready to take him home. "He's so tiny."

"I know." coo'd Y/n. Adrian chuckled, kissing the top of Y/n's head.

"You did so good, love." said Adrian picking up the car seat. "Let's go home."

Adrian helped Y/n in the car, then placed Zenith in after. "I can't get over how perfect he is, look at him!" said Y/n adoring her baby. Adrian smiled, kissing the top of her head.

"I think he does look exactly like you." said Adrian with a chuckle. "You made him all on your own."

"Oh shut up." laughed Y/n turning to Zenith who held her finger. Adrian smiled, driving home. When they arrived, Adrian turned to see Y/n holding Zenith.

"Love?" said Adrian.

"I just took him out." said Y/n looking at him. "He just looked so uncomfortable."

Adrian chuckled, shaking his head. He grabbed the car seat, opening the door for Y/n as they made their way up the stairs. When they opened the door, Miles and Emilia were wrapping gifts. "Oh man, you guys are home early." said Emilia standing as if she's been caught.

"What are you guys doing here?" asked Y/n with a laugh. Miles smiled, turning to Emilia.

"You know. . . bringing gifts to our godson." said Miles. Adrian chuckled, setting things down.

"Oh come, take a seat, Y/n!" said Emilia. "You shouldn't use up all your strength, you just had a baby! Here, let me make you some soup!"

"What would I do without you." said Y/n. Emilia chuckled, setting things up in the kitchen.

"Why don't you open some presents. I'll take Zenith off your hands." said Miles reaching for the baby. Y/n chuckled, handing him Zenith.

"You and babies, Miles." said Y/n. Miles smiled softly, looking down at Zenith.

"He looks like Y/n, right?" asked Adrian. Miles nodded, turning back to Y/n.

"He does." chuckled Miles. There was a snap and Edmund, Blair and Gianna appeared.

"Ah!" said Gianna jumping over Adrian towards Zenith. "Look! LOOK AT THE BABY!"

"Merlin Gi, you're going to wake him." laughed Miles. Y/n smiled, sitting back.

"You're not even going to say hi to me first?" asked Adrian. Gianna gave him a dismissive wave, turning to her nephew.

"How are you, Y/n?" asked Blair placing her hand softly on Y/n.

"Good, good. Tired." said Y/n. Edmund moved Gianna out of the way, picking up Zenith.

"Look." said Edmund towards his face in a very soft voice. Y/n smiled, turning to Adrian. "He's so adorable!"

"Ah, dads hit the grandpa stage in life." laughed Gianna. Adrian chuckled, making his way towards the kitchen to help Emilia.

"What's his name?" asked Edmund.

"Zenith." said Y/n with a smile.

"Zenith." said Blair softly. "Look at the baby."

"Look, he has Adrian's nose." said Edmund. Blair turned to look at Emilia and smiled.

"I received your invitation, Emilia." said Blair turning to Miles. "You two are getting married?"

"Oh, oh yeah." said Emilia with a smile. "Hope you guys can come."

"Are you mental, of course we'll be there!" said Blair squeezing Miles cheek as he chuckled and moved. "My moon and sun."

Miles and Emilia looked at each other and chuckled. "I heard you two are right after?" said Gianna with a smile. Blair gasped, turning to Adrian.

"Why didn't you tell me?" asked Blair.

"Slipped my mind." said Adrian making his way towards Y/n. "We haven't really planned anything yet."

"Get to it." said Gianna taking Zenith from her father.

"I'm sure we will now, we were just getting ready for that one there." said Adrian pointing towards Zenith.

"It's stressful." said Miles sitting back. Emilia rolled her eyes and made a face. "So many different suits and cakes and decorations."

"You didn't even pick anything out." said Emilia with a laugh.

"I know but watching you pick stuff out stresses me out." said Miles. Emilia smiled, shaking her head. Y/n snorted, turning to Miles.

"It's wedding season." said Emilia with a smile, turning to Gianna. "Where's my brother-in-law at anyways?"

"Work." said Gianna. "And we aren't getting married anytime soon, so don't even think about it."

"I wasn't." said Emilia with a chuckle turning to Y/n who smiled. Zenith started crying in Gianna's arms, quickly she handed Zenith back to Y/n.

"Here, here!" said Gianna. Y/n laughed, taking back her son. "Baby's are better when you can return them."

"Please keep thinking that." said Edmund messing up her hair. Adrian snorted, turning to Y/n.

"I remember when Lucas was born, I helped my mum out with him. So, I kind of somewhat know what i'm doing." chuckled Y/n standing up. "He's probably hungry."

"Here, i'll help you." said Emilia washing her hands, then following Y/n to the room. She handed Y/n a towel and watched as Y/n stared at Zenith. 

"I don't know how to feed him." said Y/n. Emilia made a face and snorted.

"Okay, so when I was in school. . . the moms would just you know adjust the baby, let's just hope he latches." said Emilia turning away. Y/n made a face, moving Zenith towards her.

"This is weird." said Y/n covering Zenith.

"Did you get it?" asked Emilia.

"I think?" said Y/n, unsure. Emilia turned around and chuckled, nodding her head.

"Ah yeah! Looks like you did, good job!" said Emilia. "You were definitely made to be a mom."

"Merlin, I don't know." said Y/n with a face. Emilia chuckled.

it's a shorter chapter, new chapter also🧍🏻‍♀️ it's a filler so i'm just content with it :( anyways happy thanksgiving :) so very thankful for you all <3