172- The Proposal

April 13th, 2002

"It's really nice of us to have a girls day." said Mia walking down the streets with Y/n and Emilia. The two glanced at each other and smiled.

"I know, get away from the children and partners." said Y/n with a chuckle.

"Oh but I love my Vinnie." said Mia with a smile. "I swear I never felt such love until I held him in my arms."

"Are you enjoying being a boy mum?" chuckled Y/n.

"Uh— i'm definitely learning as we go." chuckled Mia. "But Graham he's such a good dad, he really is. He's great with Vinnie."

"I bet he is." smiled Emilia turning to look at Mia.

"He was a just little scared about the actual birthing processes." chuckled Mia.

"Well, he hasn't had good experiences to be fair." chuckled Emilia. "Y/n was very aggressive giving birth to Z and I nearly died so."

"Yeah." said Mia with a face.

"Aw, poor Graham." snorted Y/n. "Every time it's just me with the two of you, I forget you two have an accent."

"We have an accent?" chuckled Mia looking at Y/n.

"Mia has a New York accent, definitely!" chuckled Emilia turning to Mia.

"I'm surprised that you haven't picked up on accent being here, especially with the Irish man." chuckled Mia.

"The Irish man? Is that what you call Miles?" laughed Y/n.

"Yeah that's what they called him in New York." chuckled Emilia shaking her head.

"Oh merlin, how she loves that boy." chuckled Mia. Y/n smiled, turning to Emilia.

"You should've seen them in our school days! They use to be at each other's throats back then." smiled Y/n. Emilia snorted, shaking her head.

"He was definitely a pain in my side." said Emilia. "But I would never trade him for anything in this world. Him or the twins."

"I always say it, it makes sense why she chose the rose garden over Madison square." said Mia. "Oh but also she told me all of you and Adrian. Oh you should've seen her! She was stressed out for the two of you!"

"Did she tell you about how she kept a secret from me too?" asked Y/n turning to Emilia who made a face. Mia snorted, tilting her head.

"About the boy you were dating?" asked Mia.

"Oh so you told her, but couldn't tell me?" asked Y/n.

"Y/n, please! I'm sorry!" said Emilia. Y/n chuckled, shaking her head.

"Y/n, your dad's a doctor, right?" asked Mia. "He's muggle?"

"Yeah!" said Y/n nodding her head. "My mum's is a pureblood, imagine that, huh?"

"And what did her family say?" asked Mia tilting her head. Emilia looked at Y/n, raising an eyebrow.

"They didn't really care." said Y/n. "They were glad she got away from the war at that time. . . OH, you're muggle born, aren't you?"

"Yeah." said Mia. "And Graham is the purest of purebloods."

"Oh Mia, don't worry about that, seriously." said Emilia. "Samantha is in love with Lucas, and he's a half blood. They don't care about purity. Plus, you already have a Montague baby!"

"I know but I just— I don't know." said Mia with a frown.

"That's literally the last thing you have to worry about." said Emilia. The three girls entered Hiraeth, Marcel getting them.