83- Here We Come France!

Emilia was packing a few things as Adrian sighed sitting on her bed. She turned to look at him, making a face. "Que tienes?" asked Emilia looking at him.

"I don't know." said Adrian throwing himself back. "I don't think I can handle being with her."

"Adrian, it's just for a week! What if you guys get back together!" said Emilia with a smile. Adrian wasn't too convinced. He groaned and a loud click was heard.

"What's wrong with him now?" asked Miles making a face.

"Scared to be with Y/n." said Emilia shaking her head. Miles snorted, sighing.

"I'll be back, my parents wanted me to give this to yours. They're downstairs, right?" said Miles. Emilia nodded, turning back to Adrian. Miles left the room, Adrian turning to look at Emilia.

"You can handle him?" asked Adrian. Emilia turned to look at the door Miles just walked out of and chuckled.

"I'm hoping." said Emilia. Adrian got up and sighed.

"I'll be in my room." said Adrian making his way across the hall. Emilia closed the door, taking off her shirt when there was another click and there appeared Graham.

"For merlin sake." said Emilia jumping. Graham chuckled watching her put on another shirt. "I hate that everyone just apparates in here."

"Ah come on, I like seeing you." said Graham closing the door. Emilia made a face, finishing putting her things away. Graham pulled her in by her waist as she looked up at him. "What, you don't want to kiss me now?"

"Miles and my parents are downstairs, Adrian's across the hall and Y/n can apparate here any minute." said Emilia crossing her arms. Graham shrugged, pressing his lips into hers.

Emilia pulled back to look at him. "Come on." said Graham holding her tighter. She smiled slightly, Graham pulling her back into a kiss as she kissed back.

———

Y/n was packing for her trip when her mother came up into her room. "I hope you do enjoy yourselves, make sure to be extra careful as well." said Mrs. L/n. Y/n smiled and nodded.

"We won't be doing anything crazy mum, plus the boys are annoyingly overprotective. No need to worry." said Y/n as she closed her trunk that had a charm on it so it fit all her clothes.

"You know. . . Paris is the city of love. Maybe you and Adrian will find your old love back." said Mrs. L/n. Y/n cracked a smile and rolled her eyes.

"I doubt that." said Y/n as her mother rolled her eyes.

"You have you phone? You charger, yes great okay. If you need anything or feel unsafe call me right away and remember to stay together all the time." said Mrs. L/n as she hugged Y/n tightly.

"Yes mother, I better be going now, we leave in a bit." said Y/n as her mother let go of her. Y/n went downstairs to tell her father goodbye as she apparated into Emilia's room to see her and Graham kissing. "Oh wow!"

"Ah! Y/n... Uh." said Graham. Emilia covered her mouth and turned red. "Whatever i'm sure you knew anyways."

"I don't know everything." said Y/n rolling her eyes. Emilia chuckled and looked at Graham. "Well i'm going to go uh.. I'll just leave now."

Y/n walked out of Emilia's room and noticed Adrian's door wide open. She saw him looking down at something. He looked up and balled it in his fist. "Oh hey." said Adrian as Y/n smiled.