179- Liviana's Quinceañera

When they all returned home for the holidays, the very first night they begun practicing. They had two weeks until July 11th to get all the moves down. The very last practice, Laira, Liviana and Nate sat in Aaron's room waiting for the others to arrive. "Your party's tomorrow, Livi, are you nervous?" asked Aaron.

"A bit, most of my family from America is visiting and from my dads family. . . it's just a lot of people." said Livi smiling slightly.

"You two do turn fifteen tomorrow and then it's Aaron two days after." said Laira with a laugh. Vereena peeked her head through the door and smile at Liviana and Laira.

  "Get out of my room, Vereena." said Aaron throwing a pillow at her.

"Shove off, can I talk you two." asked Vereena referring to Livi and Laira.

"Yeah! Of course." said Livi as her and Laira got up.

"Is everything okay, V?" asked Laira narrowing her eyebrows.

"No. . .Vincent told me he liked me at the end of yesterday's practice!" said Vereena. Livi and Laira's jaw dropped.

"You're kidding?" asked Livi. Vereena shook her head no. "What did you say? Don't you like him too?!"

"Of course I do but I choked! I mean Vincent Montague told me, ME, he liked me." said Vereena. Laira and Livi started giggling.

"Well? What do you plan on doing? I mean you can always go for it." said Livi with a laugh. "You're staring your fourth year, i'm sure your parents won't get mad you're dating."

"Oh please have you told your parents about—"

"Laira!" said Livi cutting her off.

"You have a boyfriend?!" asked Vereena. Livi turned a bright red and shot her cousin a look. "Oh you have to tell me now."

"Okay but don't say anything! Please, to no one." said Livi as she held her pinky out, Vereena pinky promise as Livi whispered in her ear. "Aaron."

"YOU'RE JOKING!" said Vereena loudly, gaping.

  "For merlins sake, Vereena!" said Livi turning even redder as Laira laughed. "Don't say anything, please."

"Nathanial doesn't even know?" asked Vereena. Liviana shook her head, Y/n opened the door causing the girls to jump.

"Why are you three up too?" asked Y/n giving them a smirk.

"Nothing mum." said Vereena turning pink while Liviana and Laira stared.

"Yeah right, but Vincent and Bella are downstairs." said Y/n. Vereena turned to look at Livi and Laira who giggled. Y/n made a face and walked out confused.

"Well! Go on and greet your guest." giggled Laira.

———

"Victorie was being flirty yesterday, wasn't she? Think I got a chance with her now." said Nathan looking up at the screen as the two played video games.

"I think her and Teddy are dating." said Aaron causing Nate's mouth to drop.

"What!? And you didn't tell me?! You know i've been flirting with her like an idiot." said Nathan causing Aaron to burst out into laughter .

"Yeah I seen them kissing before we left Hogwarts." said Aaron in laughter.

  "KISSING?? Oh merlin, I haven't even had my first kiss! My dad use to talk about how he had his first kiss his first year of Hogwarts and like yeah girls crush on me but they aren't Victorie, ive been thinking she'll end up liking me and we'll bloody kiss already." said Nathanial as he hit his face with a pillow.