112- Leave Them Alone

"And where are you going?" asked Mr. L/n watching Y/n come down the stairs, dressed.

"Nowhere, Joseph's just coming over." said Y/n sitting on the couch.

"I'm so glad I won't be here for that!" said Lucas. "He's such a loser, Y/n. Why can't you get back with Adrian?"

"Shut up." said Y/n making a face.

"Guys, enough." said Mr. L/n. Y/n rolled her eyes, hearing the doorbell. Lucas hurried to get it.

"Ad— oh." said Lucas looking up at Joseph.

"Aw, don't sound to excited to see me." said Joseph walking in. Lucas made a face and rolled his eyes.

"Trust me, i'm not." he said closing the door.

"Hello!" said Jospeh greeting Mr. L/n.

"Hi Joseph." said Mr. L/n not looking up from his paper. Lucas made his way up the stairs, annoyed. "What are your plans for today?"

"Making Joseph watch a movie." said Y/n sitting up. Joseph sat down next to her and chuckled, wrapping his arm around her.

"Sounds fun." said Mr. L/n looking at his daughter. "You two don't want to like go out?"

"Maybe later." said Y/n. Joseph chuckled when there was a knock on the door. Y/f/n was about to get up and get it when Joseph offered.

"Oh no worries, i'll get it!" said Joseph opening the door. Adrian was standing at the door, his smile dropping seeing Joseph. "Hm, look who it is."

"Ah, Adrian son." said Mr. L/n getting up. Y/n made a face, sinking into the couch. "Please, come in. I'll go get Lucas."

Adrian walked in, he watched Joseph sit next to Y/n wrapping his arms around her. "Hey Y/n." said Adrian.

"Hey." said Y/n giving a small wave. Mr. L/n made a face, looking at Adrian. Lucas came running down the stairs.

"Ah, let's go!" said Lucas already half way out of the door. "I couldn't stand being in this house any longer with him."

"Bye, i'll bring him back later." chuckled Adrian walking out the door, closing it behind him.

"I swear i've seen him nearly everyday." said Lucas rolling his eyes. "Yesterday we went to his house! Met his whole family, they're all so boring! Besides his dad, who's a pilot."

"A what?" asked Adrian.

"A pilot? They fly planes." said Lucas. Adrian shrugged, looking at Lucas. "Let's just go."

As the door closed behind Adrian, Mr. L/n turned to look at Joseph and Y/n. "So," said Mr. L/n awkwardly. "Adrian, huh."

"Mhm." said Joseph. "Yeah, Adrian." Y/n rolled her eyes, looking at her father who was looking everywhere else. His pager went off as he quickly answered his phone.

"Ah, emergency down at the hospital." said Mr. L/n. "I don't know what time i'll get home but it was good to see you again, Joseph. Yeah, i'm sure your mum will be home soon. Bye!" he said running out of the house.

"Well," said Y/n turning to the tv. "Movie time now."

"Or." said Joseph pulling her on top of him. "We can do this." Joseph pulled her into a kiss as she smiled, kissing back. Joseph's hands traveled down to her back and up her shirt.

"Yeah, we can do this." said Y/n getting off him and pulling him up into her room. Y/n chuckled, sitting on her bed. Joseph smiled, closed the door behind him and pulling off his shirt. Y/n smiled, his arms wrapping around her.