116- September 30th

Emilia's birthday night went on after her small panic after her kiss with Elijah. He made her feel better. She was extremely drunk by the end of the night so her and Mia stayed at Elijah's house. "You know," said Araceli turning towards her brother. "She's still in love with the Irish man."

"I know." said Elijah softly.

"Give it some time, she kissed you back so I mean that's something, no?" chuckled Araceli. Elijah nodded his head, looking out towards the sky.

"She's not like these other girls, you know?" said Elijah turning to his sister quickly. "She's— she's not stuck up or thinks she's better than anyone."

Araceli smiled, looking at her brother. "Good morning, guys!" said Emilia coming down the stairs. Her hair was all over the place and extremely curly. Elijah smiled, softening his gaze.

"Morning." smiled Araceli. "Hungover?"

"Extremely." laughed Emilia sitting in a chair, dropping her head on the table. "I had a good birthday though, thanks. Even though I don't remember anything from last night besides those nineteen shots."

"Nothing at all?" asked Araceli tilting her head. Emilia shook her head and chuckled. "Oh, well i'm going to go wake up Mia!"

Elijah sighed, looking at Emilia. "What's the matter with you this early morning?" asked Emilia with a chuckle.

"You don't remember anything?" asked Elijah. Emilia shook her head, losing her smile.

"Did I do something dumb?" asked Emilia sitting up straight now. He chuckled, shaking his head.

"Um, I kissed you last night. You pulled away then kissed me again." said Elijah. Emilia's jaw dropped slightly, looking at him. "But you pulled away again! We were drunk and you were really upset you did it because of your boyfriend."

"Ah. . ." said Emilia nodding her head. She made a face, scratching her head. "We kissed?"

"Yeah but we were drunk, that doesn't really count so don't worry!" said Elijah, quickly.

"And I brought up Miles?" asked Emilia tilting her head.

"Yeah, you were really upset that you kissed me back. You said that he was going to hate you." said Elijah with a small smile. Emilia stared at him, blinking hard.

"Oh." said Emilia making a face.

"But hey, don't even worry about it! I won't tell anyone, we were drunk." said Elijah. Emilia was rubbing her eyes, trying to remember the night.

"Yeah. . . okay." said Emilia softly. She got up, looking for her keys. "I— I better head home."

"Emilia, hey." said Elijah going after her. He moved extremely closed to her, their body's touching. She moved back slightly, looking up at him. "I'm sorry, I didn't—"

"You didn't do anything, Elijah." smiled Emilia. "I just feel guilty. I have to go."

"I'll see you later?" asked Elijah. Emilia nodded, walking out of the house. She walked a few streets and disapparated back home. She groaned loudly, screaming into a couch pillow.

"Emilia!" asked Waltres coming to her in a hurry. "What's the matter?!"

"Can you get me a quill and parchment, please." said Emilia muffled into the pillow. Waltres snapped his fingers and it appeared right in front of her. She started writing quickly.

"Dear Miles,

I'm writing this because I feel extremely guilty after what I did last night. My friends here threw me a party for my birthday. I got really drunk and I kissed someone. I promise it didn't mean anything, I don't even remember it. I know technically we aren't together but I wish we were. Please don't be mad at me.
                                                        ~mucho amor, Emilia."