60- The Muggle Fair

Emilia shot up from her bed, hot tears streaming down her face as she sighed and looked at the clock; seeing it was three in the morning. It's been harder and harder for her to sleep, after last weeks incident she hated being alone. She turned around in bed and seen the pictures of Cedric that Y/n gave her causing her to groan. In that moment, she apparated to Miles' home, hearing the loud noise from the apparation he woke up and seen Emilia's face being lit by the moons light.

  "Emilia, are you okay?" asked Miles rubbing his eyes, she dropped down to her knees as he got up and ran over to her. "What happened?!"

  "I—I'm sorry. . . I just didn't want to be home alone. Nick and Hayden are both out and you're the first person who came to my mind." said Emilia, softly. Miles seen her face, tears streaming down it. "I cant sleep. . . I haven't been able too.. I'm really sorry— I think i'm just going to go. I'm sorry, Miles."

  "Shut up." said Miles hugging her. She looked at him as she wiped her tears and looked away. "Come on." Miles walked back into his bed as she looked at him, he opened his arms as she gave him a look. "Just come here, Emilia."

  "That's—" started Emilia but Miles cut her off.

"Just come here." said Miles in his sleepy voice. Emilia walked over to him as he pulled her in, covering her with the blanket. Miles pulled her into a hug as she started crying, he held her tighter as his own heart broke. "Just try and sleep, alright?" Eventually she did end up falling asleep, hearing his breathing. Miles looked down at her, softening his gaze. He kissed the top of her head and sighed, hugging her into his chest.

It was now morning when Cane had went to wake Miles up, seeing Emilia and Miles in bed. His eyes widen as Mrs. Bletchley came walking past, he quickly closed the door and looked at her. "Why are you acting suspicious, didn't I tell you to wake Miles up? Does he have a girl in there?" asked Mrs. Bletchley pulling Cane aside.

"No! He's uh.. MILES!!" shouted Cane. Mrs. Bletchley looked at him, surprised. She pulled her wand and opened his door to see Emilia tangled in Miles' arms, Cane face palmed while Mrs. Bletchley's jaw dropped.

"Oh my, well. . ." said Mrs. Bletchley closing the door. She gave Cane a look as he bit back his laugh.

"You aren't going to tell him anything?? I can never have Aria sleepover, how come E can be in his bed!?" asked Cane crossing his arms. Mrs. Bletchley poked him with her wand and told him to shush.

"Well, they aren't together." said Mrs. Bletchley narrowing her eyebrows.

"Mum, best friends don't sleep with each other like that." said Cane. Mrs. Bletchley gave him a look and opened the door again.

"Dont be foolish Cane, Cedric just died.. i'm sure he's just comforting her." said Mrs. Bletchley looking at her son. Cane gave her a look as he crossed his arms.

  "Yeah, you think that, mum." said Cane as he walked away. Mrs. Bletchley closed the door and walked back down to the main room thinking about the two.

Emilia was the first one to wake up, she felt Miles' arms around her. She sat up, looking at him sleep. His blonde hair falling over his face and his strong arms around her. She moved the hair from his face, softly waking him up. "Miles." said Emilia. He opened his eyes to look at her. "I'm going to go, okay?"

"Hm, yeah, okay." said Miles softly. She smiled at him softly, pulling him into a tight hug.

"Thanks." said Emilia. Miles hugged her back, tightly, kissing her cheek. She got up, disapparating back home. Miles smiled, throwing himself back on his bed. Emilia apparated into her room, making a face and placing her palm on her cheek feeling where Miles kissed her.