170- The Youngest Wedding

February 10th, 2002

2:47 am

Adrian was up in the middle of the night feeding Vereena. He was sitting in her room, rocking in a chair when the light turned on. "Daddy?" said Zenith softly, rubbing his eyes.

"What's wrong, buddy?" asked Adrian narrowing his eyebrows.

"I can't sleep." said Zenith softly.

"Why not?" asked Adrian setting Vereena in her bed. Zenith made a face, looking at his father. Adrian chuckled and picked him up. "You wanna sleep with mummy and I?"

"Please." said Zenith.

"Alright, let's get to bed. It's your aunts wedding today and we need to be all rested up." said Adrian turning off Vereena's light and making his way back into his room. Y/n was asleep, head covered. "Don't wake mummy up. She's tired, okay?"

"Shush?" said Zenith. Adrian nodded. Zenith crawled under the sheets, automatically hugging Y/n. She opened her eyes to see Zenith.

"What are you doing here?" asked Y/n hugging him tightly.

"He says he can't sleep." said Adrian. Y/n chuckled, pulling Zenith closer towards her. Y/n opened her eyes to see Zenith sound asleep. Adrian made a face and chuckled. "Or he just wanted his mummy."

"That's okay." said Y/n kissing the top of Zenith head.

———

February 10th, 2002

5:57am

Emilia was sitting on the floor in the twins room, in between their beds. She had tears streaming down her face watching as they slept peacefully. "Love?" asked Miles softly, rubbing his eyes. Emilia quickly wiped her eyes. "Have you been in here all night?"

"Yeah. . ." said Emilia softly.

"What's wrong?" asked Miles sitting down next her. Emilia's face softened, tears streaming down her face again. "Emilia?"

"It's just— I love the family we created." said Emilia softly. "Look at our babies, our babies."

"Yeah, they are our babies." chuckled Miles pulling her into him. "I thank merlin for you and them everyday."

"Sometimes I really do believe that we were meant to be together." said Emilia wiping her tears.

"We are meant to be." said Miles. Emilia chuckled, nodding her head.

"Yeah, we are." said Emilia resting her head on him. "I dont know what I would do without you, amor."

"Come on, let's get back to bed before my brother gets married." said Miles with a smile.

"You can go, I wanna stay with them a little longer." said Emilia. Miles got up, picked Emilia up. He sat in the couch, pulling her in his lap.

"I guess i'll stay here with you too." said Miles covering them with a blanket. Emilia smiled, resting her head on his shoulder. Emilia watched the twins sleep while Miles fell asleep.

———

"Mummy, no stay." said Zenith as he felt Y/n get up from the bed. She chuckled, kissing his forehead.

"I have to get ready for aunt Gi's wedding!" said Y/n covering him back up with the blanket. "Daddy's still here."

"Okay." said Zenith with a face, hugging Adrian.

"Oh wow, I feel loved." said Adrian with a smile.

"I have to go." said Y/n kissing Adrian. "I'll see you later. You think you'll be okay with all three of them?"