125- Bill and Fleur's Wedding

Miles was sitting down on his balcony, smoking a joint as he read an old letter from Emilia.

"Dear Miles,
It's been a month since I left, I miss you so much. I miss all of you, really! I've been really busy with everything, modeling and interviews and healer school is quite a lot. I hate that I left you, I really do. Just because we were there for each other, now I can't hear your stupid laugh that would make me want to strangle you. You were the first person to tell me that you were proud of me and I'll forever be so thankful for you. In my busy days I often tend to look up at the sun just because I know it's the same sun you're looking at. Today I realized that I never really got the chance to tell you how much you mean to me. We started off as strangers who couldn't care less about each other, and now I miss you every minute since I left but life has a habit of taking those you want closest and throwing them across the ocean. You have no idea how much you still motivate me and push me to be a better person. We were just friends that spoke like lovers and it's seemed enough for two teenagers who were scared to love one another. So until we meet again,
                                                            Love Emilia."

Miles sighed and looked up at the moon, taking a pull from the joint. There was a knock on the door as he turned it off and walked back into his room to open the door and see Alicia. "Oh hey, I didn't know you were coming?" said Miles as she kissed his cheek.

"Your mum let me in, she's so nice." said Alicia with a chuckle. "But I don't know, your brother kind of scares me."

"Does he?" chuckled Miles letting her into his room.

"Yeah! He has a very stern face, like if he didn't like me." said Alicia. Miles chuckled, shaking his head.

———

"Do you think they'll be alright?" said Ginny in a worried voice. Y/n and Mrs. Weasley paced around the room.

"I'm sure they will. . . I mean they're with Moody, he was a brilliant auror at the time. Mr. Morales is there too with Nick. How could they not be alright?" said Y/n still pacing around. Ginny raised her eyebrow and made a face.

"Well, I'm worried about Harry. . . I hope he's alright." said Ginny when they heard a noise outside. Mrs. Weasley and Ginny shot up and ran outside with Y/n right behind them to see Harry and Hagrid. Ginny went running to him as Y/n sighed and looked at Mrs. Weasley.

"Where are the others?" asked Mrs. Weasley. Hagrid sighed.

"It was horrible from the start Molly, they surrounded us." said Hagrid as Y/n looked worried.

"What gave you away?" asked Y/n making sure Harry was okay.

"I think it was Hedwig. . . they killed her." said Harry as Y/n soften her face. George and Remus arrived next, George turning back into his normal self with a bleeding ear.

"Merlin!" said Y/n as she went to help Remus with George. Molly gasped as they pulled him inside. Nick and Diego Morales arrived both unharmed when Y/n turned to look at them. Remus and Diego both pulled their wands at each other. "Hey! What are you doing! Put your wands down!" Y/n moved in between the two.

"What did I tell you about Emilia that only you knew when she became prefect." said Diego. Remus lowered his wand.

"That she will not let me down, she's an excellent learner and you couldn't be prouder of the person she's growing up to be." said Remus. Y/n turned to look at Nick. Y/n went back inside to see George, he opened his eyes and sighed.

"Merlin George, I told you not to get injured." said Y/n as he chuckled. Fred and Arthur came running in as Y/n moved out the way and looked at Nick who seemed to be looking pale. "Are you alright?"