126- August

Would've, Could've, Should've is the song for todays chapter :)

Emilia apparated back to the French Ministry, she jumped through the fireplace and made her way straight to Hiraeth. Emilia opened Elijah's desk, finding letters from London. She dropped on the chair, opening each one of them. Hayden's letters about Andres. Her parents telling her that Dumbledore's death. Y/n telling her about her and Joseph fighting. Miles telling her how much he missed her. Adrian saying that he wished he had his sister back. "For merlin sake. . ." said Emilia covering her face. Miles letters eventually stopped, so did Y/n's, the twins, and Adrian's. They all stopped.

She grabbed them all, making her way back into her house. She called Elijah, he answered. "Hey! Are you back already?" said Elijah through the phone.

"I am, yeah. Are you at work?" asked Emilia.

"No, no, i'm at my parents house. Want me to go over?" asked Elijah.

"Please." said Emilia softly.

"Are you okay?" asked Elijah.

"Uh, yeah, i'm fine." said Emilia. "Can you just come over."

"I'm on my way, hermosa." said Elijah. Emilia hung up the call, staring at the pile of letters in front of her. Twenty minutes or so, Elijah's walking through the front door. "Mi amor, you sounded upset over the phone? What's wrong?"

Emilia turned to look at him, holding the letters. Elijah stopped and looked at her. "Why did you hide these from me?" she asked softly. Elijah moved closer towards her, biting the inside of his cheek.

"I'm sorry." said Elijah. "I didn't—"

"Did you think I was never going to find out?!" asked Emilia getting up. "Elijah, these letters have important things that I missed!"

"They're just from your ex, relax." said Elijah narrowing his eyebrows.

"No! They're not just from Miles! They're from everyone! I— I missed my brother having a kid, Elijah!" said Emilia, her voice getting louder. "He had a baby two months ago!"

"I'm sorry. . . I didn't— i'm sorry, hermosa. I just wanted you to want me. . . I didn't realize that all the letters from London were from your family too." said Elijah moving closer towards her. He placed his hands on her softly as she moved away from him. "Please don't be mad at me."

"I don't— i'll see you later or something." said Emilia grabbing the letters and making her way up the stairs. Elijah made a face, following after her.

"Emilia." said Elijah. "Come on."

"I just want to be alone, right now Elijah. Leave me alone." said Emilia entering her room.

"What happened in London?" asked Elijah narrowing her eyebrows. "Tell me."

"Nothing happened!" said Emilia with a face. "Vete!"

"Emilia." said Elijah with a face, moving closer towards her.

"Elijah, just leave me alone." said Emilia. "I don't want to talk to you right now!"

"You seen him, didn't you?" said Elijah narrowing his eyebrows. "Miles, you seen him right? That's why you're acting like this!"

"I'm acting like this because you kept these from me!" shouted Emilia holding up the letters. "Don't ever do it again!"

"Okay— just don't write back to him." said Elijah. Emilia looked away, shaking her head. Elijah tilted his head, frowning. "What did you do with him."

"I didn't do anything! He has a girlfriend and i'm dating you!" said Emilia narrowing her eyebrows.

"You're lying to me!" shouted Elijah. "TELL ME!"