136- Cane Bletchley

May 13th, 1998

"How do you think Miles is doing out in New York with Emilia." asked Clara as she helped Cane. He was to busy putting things in a basket for Gianna to be listening to his mother. "Cane?"

"Huh?" asked Cane looking up. Clara narrowed her eyebrows, looking at him.

"Merlin, what's going on in that head of yours?" asked Clara with a chuckle.

"Oh, I don't know." said Cane scratching his head. "What were you saying?"

"How Miles is doing with Emilia." said Clara.

"They aren't just going to fall back in love, mum." chuckled Cane.

"Hi!" said Aria coming into the kitchen. Cane smiled, kissing her cheek.

"Oh my love! How are you?" asked Clara hugging Aria.

"I've been good, what we're you guys talking about?" asked Aria taking a seat.

"Miles and Emilia." said Clara with a smile.

"Oh, because they're in America together?" asked Aria with a chuckle. "Isn't Miles dating Spinnet or whatever that Gryffindor girls name is."

"He was." said Clara with a face. "But they broke up, and Emilia is also single I heard."

"Mums a Miles and Emilia fan." chuckled Cane looking at his girlfriend.

"I swear I use to think they hated each other." laughed Aria. "But one time I caught them asleep together. It was so cute!"

"Aren't they!" said Clara hugging her hands together. Cane snorted, shaking his head.

"Are you taking this to Gianna?" asked Aria with a smile, turning to her boyfriend.

"Yeah." said Cane looking at the stuff.

"Oh I can't wait to see her, I haven't seen her since the funeral." said Aria getting up.

"She's pretty upset. . ." said Cane looking at his girlfriend. "Pansy and I have been kind of back and forth with her."

"I see, you're always there." said Aria. Clara glanced at Cane, slowly making her way out of the kitchen.

"I'll see you two when you come home." said Clara. Aria interlocked her fingers with Canes and they disapparated into the Pucey home.

"Oh hi, Cane." said Blair Pucey coming from kitchen hearing the apparation. "Aria? Merlin, I haven't seen you in so long, how are you dear?"

"Hi Mrs. Pucey!" said Aria with a smile. "I'm good, how are you?"

"Oh i'm doing alright." said Blair. "I'm so happy you came to see Gianna. She's been so upset since Fredrick. . . but Cane's been such a good friend to her. You've got yourself a good one."

Cane snorted, turning to Aria who smiled. "Yeah, he's okay." said Aria. Blair chuckled, gesturing them to go up the stairs.

"Why don't you two go up there, I was just about to bring some tea for Gianna and Pansy." said Blair. Cane nodded, the two going up the stairs. Cane opened Gianna's room door to see her sitting in bed, eyes puffy with Pansy sitting next to her.

"Hi!" said Aria with a smile. Gianna looked up and returned the smallest of smiles.

"We've brought gifts!" said Cane sitting in front of Gianna.

A few days later, Cane was sitting in Gianna's room with her alone. "Gianna." said Cane softly. "Why don't we go get ice cream or something? We can go to Hogsmaede."