106- The Week

"You arrived just in time, Y/n. Joseph was just about to tell us how you two started dating." said Mr. L/n setting his tea down. Lucas was sitting in a chair, giving his sister a face.

"Oh," said Y/n sitting down. Her mother set a cup of tea in front of her as she rubbed her eyes. "Right, uh— i'm sorry i'm barely awake."

"Late night?" asked Mr. L/n turning to his daughter. Joseph made a face, turning his head to Y/n who chuckled awkwardly.

"Kinda, uh— Emilia and I bake some food. . . watch some movies." said Y/n nodding her head. Everyone stared at her as she continued. "With Miles and Adrian. . ."

"Hm." said Joseph taking a sip of his tea.

"You seen Adrian?!" asked Lucas sitting up quickly. Y/n nodded, taking a sip of her tea. "Did he say he would come over?"

"No." said Y/n scratching her head.

"Urgh, I want to show him my new collection of DC characters!" said Lucas sitting back down, unpleased.

"Ohh, you can show me! I love Iron Man when I was a kid." said Joseph with a smile. Lucas rolled his eyes and rested his chin on his hand.

"That's Marvel, not DC. Adrian would've known the difference." said Lucas. Mr. L/n exchanged a look with his wife, who cleared her throat.

"Um, scone?" asked Mrs. L/n handing Joseph a small plate. He smiled softly, awkwardly taking one.

"So, how did you two get together." asked Mr. L/n.

"Oh yeah, we just started dating officially." said Joseph smiling towards Y/n. "But we started talking in October? November?"

"Yeah. . around there." said Y/n. Lucas made a face, thinking.

"Adrian's birthday is September 30th." said Lucas.

"And?" asked Y/n.

"When the hell did you two break up?!" asked Lucas. Y/n turned to her parents, making a face.

"Lucas love, enough." said Mrs. L/n.

"I'm just asking." said Lucas with a face.

"Y/n tells me you were friends with Cedric Diggory?" asked Mr. L/n. Joseph smiled, nodding his head.

"Oh yeah, he was my best friend." said Joseph. "It was— it was pretty hard when he died."

"I'm sure it was." said Mr. L/n. "Are you friends with Emilia? I know she was dating him at the time."

"Oh, we are uh— for Y/n we can get along." said Joseph nodding his head.

"Adrian and Emilia are best friends." said Lucas under his breath. Y/n shot him a look as he shrugged.

"This tea is really good!" said Joseph turning to Mrs. L/n who smiled softly. "Thank you, really."

"Oh no worries, Joseph." said Mrs. L/n.

"Y/n tells me you are a nurse!" said Joseph. "How did you do it, I mean during the first war?"

"Yeah, I was." said Mrs. L/n. "The war had been happening since I started Hogwarts. . . my parents were considering blood traitors. When I turned seventeen. . . Dumbledore's asked me to join the Order of the Phoenix. I agreed. I was ordered to study in the muggle world. Dumbledore's wanted me to learn different styles of healing magic. . . or what muggles call it, medicine. I met Y/n's dad not long after and I fell in love with him. It all happened very quickly, I got pregnant with Y/n and Y/n's father didn't know I was a witch until maybe Y/n was about two. When her magic started showing."