Kid x OC ~ A Whole New World

I woke up slowly. My eyes fluttered open, my lashes grazing my cheeks soft as a feather.
The scene before me was not my bedroom. It wasn't even indoor.
I yawned and stretched out, raising my arms and extending my legs as far as they would go.
After yawning I rubbed my eyes and sat up. The air smelt different. It smelt like I was near an ocean. It was salty and fresh.
Some would love it. Me...not so much. I hate the ocean, more specifically sand.
Slightly more awake I got up.
It was at least warm. Even in my tiny pajamas. They consisted of tiny black shorts and a too short black tank top.
I was so confused. I was looking at what looked like a boat. I spun around and sure enough there was nothing but pure blue ocean. I grabbed the railing and stared out at the sparkling water.
"Holy Shit!" I swore.
I heard a knock behind me.
I spun around and unbelievably there stood...Killer. The first mate to the Kid Pirates.
I think my jaw hit the floor as I gaped at him. "Holy Fucking Shit!" I swore some more. "Aren't you Killer?"
He gave a nod. "The question is, who are you and what are you doing on our ship?"
"Ugh..." I stammered and stared unbelievingly this was actually happening. "I'm Manza..." I said stunned. "Are you really Killer?" I questioned again.
"I've already answered that. Why are you on our boat?"
"I just woke up here? Where am I?"
"On our ship."
I rolled my eyes. "No I meant which ocean are we sailing on?"
"We're in the Grand Line."
I gasped and walked up to him. "Which island are we heading to?"
"Sabody Archipelago."
I gasped loudly and jumped. "Oh my fucking God! I can't relive I'm going there. I'm gonna see it all first hand!"
"See what? What are you talking about?"
I looked up at Killer and pouted thinking over how I wanted to go about this. They might think I'm nuts if try to tell them I'm from another world.
I quickly smiled and tried to brush off his suspicion. "Oh nothing really. Just some stupid ramblings."
"You're very suspicious and not very good at lying."
I poured and looked up at him. "Am I that easy to see through?" He nodded. I sighed and said, "Look I can't tell you everything but I'm being one hundred percent serious when I say I don't know how I ended up here."
Killer stared at me a couple minutes and I couldn't tell what he was thinking or if he was believing me.
"Okay" he finally said.
I blanched and said, "I really hope Kid will be as understanding as you are."
Killer grabbed my hand and began pulling me inside the ship. "What my captain doesn't know won't hurt him. I'm going to keep you hidden for right now. I'm going to soften him to your appearance first."
Killer pulled me to his room. "Thank you for doing this."
"Your welcome. You have to stay in here until I soften Kid." I nodded.

One week later:

I woke up early like I always did. Killer was still asleep. I smiled and turned over so I was curled against him. Killer had generously let me sleep in his bed with him. Surprisingly the awkwardness of two strangers sleeping in the same bed had quickly dissipated after the second day.
Killer soon woke up. He groaned before opening his eyes. He gazed at me briefly and then sat up.
"Morning Killer" I said gently.
"Morning Manza" he grumbled.
He quickly rose and changed, putting on his mask.
He stood before the door and stared at me. "Stay in here Manza. That was a close call yesterday. If it wasn't me that caught you you might not be here right now."
I sat up in his bed and grinned. "Don't be so morbid. They couldn't resist my innocent eyes."
He sighed. "Just stay in here."
I crossed my arms and pouted angrily. I was getting real bored of staying in his room. "Do you think Kid is soft, enough yet. I don't t want to stay in your room anymore. I'm bored Killer. I can only take so many naps."
"Soon Manza" he said.
I looked away and grumbled under my breath, "Yeah right. I'm gonna die in this room."
"Pouting isn't a good look for you."
I gazed up through my lashes. Killer was suddenly in front of me. He put his hand on top of my head. "I promise you can come out soon." Killer left after that.

Hours later I was sneaking back to Killers room from the kitchen, some ham in my mouth as I tried to eat it as fast as I could. A hand came down on my shoulders.
I slowly turned and saw someone that really wasn't Killer.
"Who the fuck are you?" they yelled at me.
"Ugh...." I gazed at them innocently. "A friendly ship sprite." I tried to grin widely. "I'm good luck I swear."
He growled and grabbed me harder. "We'll see what the captain has to say about it."
He hauled me up to the deck and all the crew members were looking at me with curiosity and some with hunger. Up further ahead I saw Killer and Kid talking.
"I'm just saying captain, perhaps we need a girl on board."
Kid rolled his neck and sighed deeply. "What the hell has been with you recently? You've brought the same thing up to me almost twenty times now. If you want to bring some woman on board I have to make sure she's gonna fit in." Kid looked at Killer with a serious expression.