Look Into my Eyes (Finn Balor)

Test in Bold is Finn talking in his head to Balor, and text in italics if them speaking in Gaelic.

Finn woke up with a startle. His eyes were wide as his mind was reeling from the dream he'd just had. Or maybe it was a nightmare. He didn't know. It always started off so good, but ended up with Balor screaming. He sat up in his bed. He did not need to be sleep deprived right before a match. He was fighting Bray Wyatt tomorrow and did not need any kind of distraction.

Finn arrived at the arena the next day, carrying his bag of gear.

"You're tired" Balor said. "You better not mess this up. I won't loose to some wanna be god."

"I'm fine. Thanks for the concern" Finn said back sarcastically. "Why do I keep having that nightmare?"

"I don't know exactly why, but I think something is coming."

"That's vague and ominous."

"It's not an exact science" Balor snapped. "If you want me to figure it out, you're going to have to let me have control. There's only so much I can do from inside your head."

"Not until it becomes a threat" Finn said.

Finn was eating when Sami came and sat with him with his own plate of food. "Hey Finn."

"Hey Sam."

"Did you sleep last night? You look kinda tired."

"I kept having this nightmare. It was so weird."

"What was it about?" Sami asked.

"I don't really remember what happens but I'm with this woman and she ends up getting killed every time."

"Spooky" Sami said.

Finn finished his match with Bray, feeling good having won. He walked down the hall to the locker room when I saw as someone oddly familiar walk past the other end of the hall.

"Follow her" Balor yelled.

Finn ran to the end of the hall, looking both ways and seeing a woman walking at the end of the hall to his left. She turned. He ran after her again. Reaching the end of the hall he saw her still far ahead of him walking down another hall.

"Catch her! Don't let her get away!" Balor yelled.

"Why?" Finn asked as he continued to run after her.

"It's her" Balor said. "The girl from the nightmare."

That pushed Finn to run faster. He followed her through a door and found himself in the parking lot.

"Fuck" Balor swore.

Finn went back inside and went to his original destination, the locker room.

"You are so cruel" Mia said to Sulty.

Sulty chuckled. "If he wanted to catch me he would have. Balor would have taken over."

"Unless Finn has control of him" Mia countered.

"That would be a miracle" the spirit said.

Finn was walking towards the gorilla, his match in a matter of minutes. He turned down a hall and standing there was a woman and he instantly recognized her as the woman from his dreams.

He was frozen in shock for a moment. Then he ran at her. He had so many questions for her.

"Finn!" called the stage manager. "You need to get to the gorilla right now!"