Supernatural High

I walked down the hall with my cast down and a pissed off glare at the floor as I walked. I didn't want to be here and I was gonna make it known.

Tennok School for the Betterment of Youth. A long winded title for a supernatural school. It had housing for orphans but was mostly a school to teach all supernaturals about the laws of our world and how to control our power.

Me? My name is Devon and I'm a vampire. No I'm not a guy. I just have a guys name. I have dirty blonde hair and brown eyes that I've been told are damn close to killing with just a cold glare.

My father is old as fûcking dirt and as strong as they come. There aren't many that are even as strong as him, let alone stronger. He's a harsh old man and he's the one who sent me to this shït hole. You have one blackout and kill five people and you get sent to some reform school. I don't even get to see him anymore. He's staying at home, the place I've lived all of me five hundred years, and I'm living by myself in a house he bought just for this nonsense. Home is about a three hour journey away from here so I had to get my own place.

Well I've got news for him. If he thinks I'm going to take this seriously, then he's got another thing coming.

My shoulder was bumped. I looked up and big growling  shape-shifter was looking at me, or should I say glaring. I matched his glared and added a sneer. "Watch where you're going ásshole" I growled walking past him.

"You're gonna pay for that bïtch" I heard him mumbled.

I kept walking, not giving a damn what some weakling thought he was gonna do. I dare him to start something. I'll finish it, but I don't think his pack is going to like it.

I walked into my first class and walked right past the teacher and finding a spot in the back.

A blonde haired girl stood in front of my desk and frowned at me. "This is my spot."

"Find a new one" I growled. Not looking up.

"Excuse me?"

I snapped my eyes up and met her blue. I felt as my eyes turned black. "Do I have to repeat myself? Find. A. New. One" I bit out. I was in no mood to be messed with.

I saw her slight shiver, but tried to play it off. She flipped her hair and walked away, taking my advice and finding a new seat.

The class started and the teacher was...hot. I looked him over as he walked in. He was like no teacher I'd ever had before. Growing up I'd had a revolving door of tutors but none of them looked like him. He wore a nice fitting light blue t-shirt and equally as nice fitting jeans. He had a head of soft looking brown hair and hazel eyes. He was a wolf and he seemed pretty strong to me.

He stood in front of the class and gave the class a smile, with his hands in his pockets. "Alright class, we've got a new student." A few students cast curious gazes at me.

"We could smell her" the blonde from earlier remarked from a few seats up and over. I didn't acknowledge her snide comment.

"Enough, Brea" scolded the teacher.

"I'm Mr. Martin. But feel free to call me Dmitri."

I gave barely a nod.

"Would you like to come up and tell the class a few things about yourself?" he asked. His hazel eyes were staring into my brown intently.

"No" I said.

"Okay, how about from your desk?"

"No."

"Don't talk to Mr. Martin like that" Brea piped up again.

"Piss off. Mind your own business pig" I remarked without looking her away.