Bugging Crocodile (One Piece Modern AU)

I'm putting a warning in now for smut and some foul language as well as a slight Daddy kink. Don't like don't read please. 

The secretary leading the new woman to her bosses office tried to remain as confident as possible. The woman behind her was undoubtedly beautiful. She saw it herself and was confirmed as the men in the office necks craned to watch her as she walked through the cubicles. She was hard to ignore as her black heels clicked as she walked. 

Coming up to Crocodile's office she knocked a couple times, getting a gruff call to enter. 

Both women entered and saw the small meeting of men inside the large office. 

"Thank you Marie. You can go" Crocodile dismissed her coldly. Marie was a little shocked by his cold tone but quickly left with her tail between her legs. "Poppy, what are you doing here?" he asked the beautiful woman. 

The men in the room stared openly at her. 

"I missed my Croc" she pouted cutely at him. She wore a tight black skirt and striped crop top with a grey coat over her arms. 

"I've told you not to call me that, and I'm in a meeting. You will have to wait" he said watching her with to others unreadable eyes. But she saw the burn behind them. they were always on the edge of anger and lust, but depending on how well she played her part she could get it to go her way. She knew Crocodile quite well. 

"Of course I'll wait" she said smiling coyly. "Mind if I take my usual spot?" she asked as she slowly walked over to him. Her heels slowly clicked as she almost stalked towards him. 

"Absolutely not" he growled.

She giggled as she passed by the men and came upon his desk. She pulled off her coat and draped it over a chair to the side. Her lilac eyes starred temptingly into his. "If I can't have my usual spot could I at least sit here?" She slid onto the corner of his desk, giving her back to the men. she stared at Crocodile with an alluring small smirk, making her lips look absolutely edible. 

Crocodile sighed, seeming immune and almost annoyed with her antics. "I suppose. Just be quite while we speak." 

"Of course Croc." Her smirk widened as she stared him in the eyes and crossed her legs. 

Crocodile looked back to his employees and said, "Let's get back to the meeting. Donflamingo, you were speaking." 

The tall man chuckled as she grinned like a madman. "I was." He went on to speaking about something Poppy had no interest in. She stared at Crocodile, watching her brooding man. 

The meeting went on but all Poppy could think about what she was going to do once they were alone. She licked her lips and moved a little on his desk, adjusting her position. Crocodile lazily put a hand on her leg and rubbed gently, making the woman clench her legs ever so slightly. She then knew she was going to get what she had come here for. 

Some men found it hard to concentrate on work, and not let their thoughts wonder to the gorgeous woman. 

"If one woman distracts you so much perhaps we should just reschedule this meeting" Crocodile snarled at them. 

"N-No sir, we can concentrate" one man sniveled. 

Crocodile sighed. "I suppose we've done enough for today. You're all dismissed." 

They all slowly got up, gathering their things just as slowly. 

"Get out!" Crocodile growled.