Law x OC ~ How'd You Meet?

The Straw Hats had landed on an island a few days ago and become quick friends with a few of the locals. Specifically a girl name Haylee and a bar owner name Heiko. Haylee wanted to hear all about their adventures.

On the fourth day they went to the bar to see Haylee and Heiko but it was long faces all around.

Nami looked at all their long faces and wondered why they looked so upset. "Hey. What's wrong?" she asked.

Lufy held his hat and looked around. "Where's Haylee?"

Heiko stepped around the bar with his big frown. "The marines took Haylee last night" he informed the straw hats.

A few gasped. "Took her" Usopp said.

"Why would they take her?" Sanji asked.

Heiko shook his head. "Haylee loved pirates so much, she'd bought many books about their adventures. Word must have gotten to the marines and they saw her as a pirate supporter" he explained. "I told you earlier that the marines are every strict here but any type of pirate supporter is seen as an emeny of the state."

"Are they gonna hurt her?" Chopper asked scared.

Heiko looked unsure. "I hope not. There have been similar cases like this. They held them in a cell for two weeks before letting them go." Heiko looked horrified into their eyes. "I've seen the looks on their faces after they get out. They're never the same. Poor Haylee."

Luffy smashed a table. Trafalgar Law looked at his new alliance with a curious expression. "We have to save her!" Luffy yelled.

"How are we supposed to save her?" Usopp asked.

Heiko stepped forward hopeful. "There's a small resistance of people here on the island. I'm sure they would help. They just look for an excuse to fight the marines."

"We should meet up with them tonight and make a plan" Usopp said.

Zoro took a seat next to Law. "Hold up. I want to save Haylee as much as they rest of you but we need to be careful about this. The log pose still has to reset. We have two weeks before we can leave. We can't start a fight without the possibility to run. If we do it we have to do this right."

"Unbelievably Zoro has a point" Nami said.

An irk mark appeared on Zoro's forehead. "What's that supposed to mean?" he grumbled.

"If we break her out it has to be stealthily" Robin said. "We've avoided being spotted by the marines so far and we should keep it that way."

Law leaned his head on his hand. "You straw hats are so emotional."

Robin smiled sweetly at him.

"Oh thank you!" Heiko said. "Thank you so much! Please save Haylee. She's so kind and innocent. She doesn't deserve to be locked up."

Within a couple hours they'd met up with the resistance and Heiko was right in calling them small. It was a group of 26 men. But they were enraged to hear of another kidnapping by the military.

Their leader named Swan agreed heartily to helping. "Nwar, you and a few straw hats go scope out the base. Plot the best place to sneak in and report back tonight."

His second in command saluted. "Got it sir."

Swan sweat-dropped. "You don't have to be so formal."

Nwar, a fellow member named Renny, Nami, Sanji and Zoro all went to scope out the base.

"This is the base?" Nami whispered. They peered over a hill watching as the marines on guard talked easily.